Main Menu

How is it going Carlton?

Started by AFEV, April 21, 2012, 05:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Well, the ever so thoughtful Q made one for Collingwood last week. So I thought I'd return the favour! :)

Essendon 15.19 109 def. Carlton 11.13 79

Essendon!

Boomz

U MAD Q?

ESSENDON
ESSENDON
ESSENDON
ESSENDON

COME AT ME SCUM!

roo boys!

Gonna be plenty of memes about this...but they'll all be made by Essendon supporters so they'll be shower :P

Master Q

Today has shown that whoever are the best teams are still yet to be decided...

Essendon played very well but I think both Carlton and the Dons are way to unpredictable and inconsistent.

Carlton weren't playing goal side on defense and couldn't take a mark anywhere on the ground, if they did these two things I really think Essendon would of struggled.

Essendon played Carlton's game today and it worked.

Good game Bombers, but the mighty Blues will be back!  ;)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on April 21, 2012, 06:16:30 PM

Essendon played very well but I think both Carlton and the Dons are way to unpredictable and inconsistent.

Carlton weren't playing goal side on defense and couldn't take a mark anywhere on the ground, if they did these two things I really think Essendon would of struggled.

Blah blah blah we beat you.
BOMBERS
BOMBERS
BOMBERS!
WE ARE ESSENDON, WE ARE ESSENDON!

Master Q

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 21, 2012, 07:20:15 PM
Quote from: Master Q on April 21, 2012, 06:16:30 PM

Blah blah blah we beat you.
BOMBERS
BOMBERS
BOMBERS!
WE ARE ESSENDON, WE ARE ESSENDON!
Blah Blah Blah? I was being honest... Essendon played well  ::)

bomberboy0618

Carlton werent playing goal side and didnt mark.
THATS BECAUSE YOU SUCK!

Master Q

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 21, 2012, 07:36:16 PM
Carlton werent playing goal side and didnt mark.
THATS BECAUSE YOU SUCK!

truBLUE

seem to recall a bomber victory early last season. then the major blowout  , as arnie would say "well be back"   :P

Holz

carlton will still finish higher

Jukes

I reckon Bombers-Blues is a quite likely chance of a preliminary of even grand final for this year.

remon tea

Went to the game, disappointing result in the end. Just like last year though, essence on celebrate their April premiership.

roo boys!

Quote from: Jukes on April 22, 2012, 01:30:06 AM
I reckon Bombers-Blues is a quite likely chance of a preliminary of even grand final for this year.
Prelim is unlikely, let alone granny! Bombers (and the Blues I suppose) still have to make the 8! Nothing is certain....Blues should finish top 4 still and probably make a granny or at least a prelim, but I can't see the Bombers making it to the prelim or granny. If they play like they did yesterday though they will!

Master Q

Quote from: roo boys! on April 22, 2012, 09:35:16 AM
Prelim is unlikely, let alone granny! Bombers (and the Blues I suppose) still have to make the 8! Nothing is certain....Blues should finish top 4 still and probably make a granny or at least a prelim, but I can't see the Bombers making it to the prelim or granny. If they play like they did yesterday though they will!
You mean if teams play like Carlton they will  :P  ;)

AFEV

Quote from: roo boys! on April 22, 2012, 09:35:16 AM
I must agree we would have to overachieve majorly to make a prelim. I'd be stoked with a home final and a win in the finals :)
Still hard to pick the top 8 although from the starts you'd expect Sydney, NM and Essendon to take 3 of the spots between 5-8. 19 weeks left though, and they say a week is a long time in footy ;)