Euro 15s Fixtures, Results and Ladders

Started by Holz, April 15, 2012, 11:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on May 09, 2012, 04:43:56 PM
Watch out guys, my team has been held back by lack of forwards but with sherman looking like a gun, johnson averaging close to 90 and cloke a superstar with the return of schnieder and possibly knights i could be a danger team in the comp.

Johnson?

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on May 09, 2012, 04:48:17 PM
Watch out guys, my team has been held back by lack of forwards but with sherman looking like a gun, johnson averaging close to 90 and cloke a superstar with the return of schnieder and possibly knights i could be a danger team in the comp.

Johnson?

Michael Johnson 87 averaging forward/back would say he is probably the best pick-up of the euro going in the rookie draft.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on May 09, 2012, 05:22:53 PM
Quote from: whatlez on May 09, 2012, 04:48:17 PM

Johnson?

Michael Johnson 87 averaging forward/back would say he is probably the best pick-up of the euro going in the rookie draft.

I was thinking Steve Johnson, cause we have him.

Ziplock

he'll be 29 next year and has never been fantasy dominant :P

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on May 09, 2012, 07:29:28 PM
he'll be 29 next year and has never been fantasy dominant :P

still 27 at the moment and Lyon is really helping him, swan is older so getting johnson for basically free was a good pick.

elephants

Would have picked Johnson but we forgot the rules :P

Imagine that, Pearce and Johnson with our last two picks ;D

Ziplock

the valkyries would like to point out that, despite our lowly ladder ranking, for points scored we're pushing the top 4- and that includes sub-par captain choices such as ziebell when he scored 50.

fact is, you guys should seriously be considering throwing your games to let us win- if you let us get anymore young talent we'll be unstoppable.

I didn't want to bring it up, but I thought, in the spirit of fairness, I should warn you that you should let me win.

PowerBug

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on May 09, 2012, 10:50:43 PM
the valkyries would like to point out that, despite our lowly ladder ranking, for points scored we're pushing the top 4- and that includes sub-par captain choices such as ziebell when he scored 50.

fact is, you guys should seriously be considering throwing your games to let us win- if you let us get anymore young talent we'll be unstoppable.

I didn't want to bring it up, but I thought, in the spirit of fairness, I should warn you that you should let me win.

I would be more worried about the eagles, have copped about 6-7 half scores in only the first 4 rounds, once they are over and my injured players come back and my players get DPP watch out.  All my losses have been around a goal or less.

Ziplock

bah, your backline has a higher average age than GWS' retired recruits.

I wouldn't be concerned.

All you're missing is fletch.

meow meow

I'd be more concerned about... nothing.

Sweden will be a powerhouse this year, and for years to come. We don't need to tank for picks. We've got 1st and 2nd year players like Hombsch, Treloar, Bennell, Cameron, Batchelor, Wallis, Sexton, Allen, Lockyer who will compliment Griffen, Martin, Redden, Higgins and Garlett for YEARS to come. Tuck and Jobe's fathers played for about 50 years and the sons have many, many years left in them.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on May 09, 2012, 11:18:28 PM
bah, your backline has a higher average age than GWS' retired recruits.

I wouldn't be concerned.

All you're missing is fletch.

This is with rounding to the nearerst half year.

Adcock 26.5, Malceski 28, Johnson 27.5, S.Thompson 26, Mohr 23.5, Laidler 23 isnot old its experience and they are all younger than swanny with eski not even 28 and the chance of gibbs back next year looking likely i should have a very experienced backline for years to come.

IM going to try and bring in Scotland and than you could say my backline is old.

Justin Bieber

We got oldies, but we are like Geelong. Mature aged players win.

Ziplock

but, unlike swan... how many brownlows do your players have? :P

and whatlex- where's geelong on the table atm? :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on May 10, 2012, 01:43:43 PM
but, unlike swan... how many brownlows do your players have? :P

and whatlex- where's geelong on the table atm? :P

Geelong of last year.

We have 4 brownlows in our team haha.