Main Menu

Mumford injury update

Started by bennynam, April 10, 2012, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennynam

Colliwobblers

thanks bennynam, fingers are crossed i need to use my trades elsewhere this week and i DO NOT want to play redden on my field again any time soon.

McRooster

I went away for Easter and his omission caught me by surprise, no more donuts please - hand the man some sausages  ;)

Shaggy

Well I took a 2077 in DT because of the big Mummy's donut and having to play Clay Smith because of J McDonald's suspension. barbies!

Hopefully he can come back because while I can afford to trade him up (Bank balance of 380k) I wanted to use it in round 5-7 on a rookie upgrade to premium. >.>

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 10, 2012, 11:23:44 PM
thanks bennynam, fingers are crossed i need to use my trades elsewhere this week and i DO NOT want to play redden on my field again any time soon.
Yeah I don't want to play spud redden! He's so shower.

TheMailman

We are playing Port so don't expect them to rush him in. But I have him in my team :(

Capper

Quote from: TheMailman on April 11, 2012, 09:19:26 AM
We are playing Port so don't expect them to rush him in. But I have him in my team :(
imo, he wont play this weekend. A ruckman coming back from injury doesnt want to travel from Sydney to Adelaide to play a game. This is fine for me though as Giles comes off the bench for him.

j959

C'mon Mummy - my DT & SC teams need you!!!   ;)

Actually, so do the Swans but probably not so much this round!  ;)

Capper