Main Menu

BROCK!!!!!!!

Started by BradStar, October 07, 2009, 06:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BradStar

i dont find it any use getting brock mclean. we already got judd, murphy,gibbs and more!
I WANT DAMM ROBBO!
(what do you think)

nas

Robbo past it as the writing on the wall @ the Dees & no Fev = maybe Kruz @ FF for a fair amount of the season unless you do a trade or unearth a star out of the draft or trade

Kangamagic

McLean had a great season couple years ago at Melbourne  - It will be good for Carlton to have him as it will draw attention away from Judd, Gibbs etc in the midfield and he could be damaging this season if he gets his hands on the ball.

BradStar

well we need bradshaw Kanga

Kangamagic

BradStar....

True it would be good for Carlton to get Bradshaw, the guy is a gun still. This season for the Lions he was fantastic (58 goals) - he would be great for any team who does end up getting him. The guy does his knee in 2007 and last season 2008 comes back and was awesome with 75 goals not a bad effort.

Prospector_1

Bombers could do worse for a mentor for Gumby!

2Fat2Old

The Fat seen Bradshaw playing in the magoos at the Gabba back in the early 90's. It was an absolute spectacle to watch him take screamer after screamer. He kicked a bag of goals that night and seemed unstopable. Watching the seconds was a better game than the 1st's that night. Almost hard to believe he is still going.
When he's on fire, he is a gun.
If the memory is correct didn't he basically win at least 2 games this year of his own boot.
A decade at one club and still kicking goals. It seems a tad wrong not to finish off at Brisbane but "That's Football"
Goodluck to whoever picks him up & goodluck to Bradshaw the Fat says.

CFC 1979

Fat - yeah good player but too old and one injury away from retirement.

3 years Sydney ? not much logic in that.

Anyway good luck to him.
I'm off to training at Visy park - i rekon i am a chance for full foward ;D