Main Menu

Blues want Fev out!

Started by hibbo, October 01, 2009, 06:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hibbo

Huge news. What would Carlton supporters want for Fevola. IMO the Blues must keep Fevola, otherwise I reckon they will struggle to make finals next year.

Prospector_1

Yep, heard it on the radio - with a comment from Paul Roos - so will Sydney take a look?

Crows90

Stupid decision by the Blues.

Do they want to win a premiership or not, because getting rid of one of the best forwards in the comp isnt going to help there chances. I honestly though they would keep him because they've stuck with him through all the bad times so why would they get rid of him now that the club is better placed to challange for a flag :o

hibbo

I heard Paul Roos say the Swans aint' gonna go for him. Sydney and Fevola would be a good fit though...IMO. But the word is that Fev only wants to go to either the Saints or Pies. Imagine if he went to Collingwood - one of the biggest trades ever! I wouldn't mind him at St Kilda, but dunno who we'd give up? We don't really have a high draft pick up our sleeve.

nas

Get rid of Milne & a draft pick?

CFC 1979

Maybe Fev could get traded to the wizard of Oz.
Then he could ask for a brain ;D

hibbo

Quote from: naste on October 01, 2009, 09:50:12 AM
Get rid of Milne & a draft pick?

Carlton would never ever accept that! I think Milne is set to be a Saint for life...dunno how much longer his career has got to go though.

BradStar

its either sydney or nothing (carlton). Sydney dosent want which means he will probably stay.

nas

Lions still in the mix & with the Blues paying 1/2 his salary makes it very interesting

DWEBBY5

nas

: naste  : October 04, 2009, 08:43:40 AM 

Lions still in the mix & with the Blues paying 1/2 his salary makes it very interesting 

See I Told ya!!!! All though not sure re the salary bit