Main Menu

Premiership Glory

Started by 2Fat2Old, September 22, 2009, 08:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Fat2Old

Good luck to Hibbo/antman & all other Saints supporters.  ;)
Hoping to see a good close game with the premiership cup sitting in the freshly cleaned trophy cabinet all dressed up in red, black & white streamers.

Carefull celebrations needed though. There's a few oldies around that might keel over.  ;D

nas

been a long wait since 66 for the diehards tho

phenom

AND IT JUST GOT EVEN LONGER!!!

OH YEAHHHH!!!! WE WIN IT AGAIN!!!! I GUESS ONLY HAVING ONE PREMIERSHIP IN OVER 100 POINTS MEANS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO KICK GOALS ONCE YOU GET THERE.

OH MOTHERflowerING YEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOO GEEEELLOOOOONG YOU AWESOME MEN! WE SILENCED THE CRITICS, SHOWED THE HEART AND CONQUERED THE INJURIES. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

CFC 1979

tough luck saints

You need to get the killer element into your game :'(

hibbo

Footy sucks sometimes. Have to be proud of the boys though - they played awesome, just very very unlucky to lose. If it wasnt for a goal umpire and a few of our boys missing it might've been a different story!

Crows90

Saints played well for most of the match they just couldnt sustain it in the last quarter. I think they just ran out of legs while Geelong lifted and saved there best for the last quarter. But as some would say bad kicking is bad football!

What a joke it was that the Hawkins goal was paid after hitting the post, LUCKY it didnt cost the Saints the game otherwise we woudnt hear the end of it from the media.

You gotta feel sorry for there supporters though, when they showed all the legends of the 1966 grand final in the pre-show I wanted them to win it for them and all there supporters. Keep the faith hibbo, this grand final should make the Saints stronger next year like it did with the Cats this year.

phenom

Everyone talking about the Hawkins poster being paid a goal. The umpires evened it out when they paid that soft flowering free against Millburn.

To all the pansies using the excuse that St. Kilda would've won if they had kicked straight, I will tell you what I was told last year - KICKING THE BALL STRAIGHT IS A MAJOR PART OF THE GAME. IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU WON'T WIN.

Milne is a dud
showerzke is a dud
Schneider is a dud
Dempster is a dud

Raph clarke is a huge dud

CFC 1979

Agree - as far as the GF goes that is the SPUD list

roo boys!

Yeah that is a spuddly little list! The rest of the team is pretty good though. Well VERY good.

Pav29

ELLsendon

Don't you go for Richmond?

Master Q

Quote from: ELLsendon on May 02, 2010, 08:42:18 AM
Don't you go for Richmond?
Wow, Interesting Bloke...
A bit odd aswell as his name is Pav29 ???