Main Menu

Blues are coming

Started by CFC 1979, September 07, 2009, 04:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFC 1979

we have the blues. We were coming but lost our way

ossie85

it was unfamiliar territory being in the finals, so understandable you'd get lost.

Prospector_1

Next year, blueboys, next year. This has been good experience for the future.

Hawks_1976

Carlton will be bolstered by the return of Waite next year.
I'm still not sure that anyone ( tall or small ) has really stood up in the forward line to compliment Fev. That needs to be addressed preseason. So many options but most have struggled. Hartlett and Fisher have not produced as marking forwards, they tried Cloke too but he seems finished. Kruezer will push forward with Warnock and Hampson to ruck. Garlett and Betts are flashy, not consistent. Fev's time is running out. Can this list win a flag without Fev? I think he has 3 - 4 seasons left IMO.

BradStar

Quote from: Hawks_1976 on September 16, 2009, 10:43:39 PM
Carlton will be bolstered by the return of Waite next year.
I'm still not sure that anyone ( tall or small ) has really stood up in the forward line to compliment Fev. That needs to be addressed preseason. So many options but most have struggled. Hartlett and Fisher have not produced as marking forwards, they tried Cloke too but he seems finished. Kruezer will push forward with Warnock and Hampson to ruck. Garlett and Betts are flashy, not consistent. Fev's time is running out. Can this list win a flag without Fev? I think he has 3 - 4 seasons left IMO.
Thankyou Captain Obvious.