EXV TRADING MANAGER

Started by The F.A.R.K., March 12, 2012, 08:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

How many years does this game go on for? haha

BGK

Quote from: whatlez on March 13, 2012, 07:56:10 PM

How many years will the AFL and DT go for?

The F.A.R.K.

this game will run for years and years. The history we are creating will be known as

THE NEVERENDING STORY

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BGK on March 13, 2012, 07:58:01 PM

I was just wondering cause you have draft picks in trades? And Fark was saying about O'Keefe will retire in 2 years, waters in 5, but Heppell will play for 10 more of something so it's better off keeping him...

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on March 13, 2012, 08:03:58 PM

I was just wondering cause you have draft picks in trades? And Fark was saying about O'Keefe will retire in 2 years, waters in 5, but Heppell will play for 10 more of something so it's better off keeping him...

that was picks for this draft, next year people will get draft order picks dependent on performance this year.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Holzman on March 13, 2012, 08:57:37 PM

that was picks for this draft, next year people will get draft order picks dependent on performance this year.
Holz, I reckon lots of people might even tank for guys like Magner and Neale. Young GUNS to fitinto there team. also the National draft. basically the lowest teams will get highest picks in main draft and the order swaps for the National draft. It'll be interesting who goes for the cup and get's No.1 pick. Guys. I'm on the chat atm if any1 wants a chat.

PowerBug

I can tell you now that i will not be tanking this season.

BGK

Quote from: Torpedo10 on March 13, 2012, 09:33:26 PM
Quote from: Holzman on March 13, 2012, 08:57:37 PM

Holz, I reckon lots of people might even tank for guys like Magner and Neale. Young GUNS to fitinto there team. also the National draft. basically the lowest teams will get highest picks in main draft and the order swaps for the National draft. It'll be interesting who goes for the cup and get's No.1 pick. Guys. I'm on the chat atm if any1 wants a chat.

Why does the order swap?

Anyway we could work it like the AFL but I think the NBA or is it the NFL model is better.

BGK

I have a question about the matches we play. We name 4 backs, 4 mids, 4 forwards, 1 Ruck and 2 utilities each week. Do we get to name emergencies for late withdrawals?

CrowsFan

Well if it's the same as the worlds then you get to name 3 :)

Torpedo10

BGK, For the Friendlies you do and I am also going to allow 1 sub so u name an sub when u name ur team and if an player scores badly u can sub them by posting the the Friendlies Subject which I will set up. You can also name emergencies for that certain positions. I'll allow 6 and u can name them from any position but u have to put them in order from 1-6 so if u name 2 backs emergencies I will know the def emg u want is the one ranked higher from 1-6. With The sub I will NOT allow to get maximum points if there not the same position as the person subbed out.. so if ur sub is Goddard(example) and u want to sub out Chapman and u named Chapman in the fwds that round I would  NOT allow Goddard to get full points. The sub can only be subbed in before he plays. If u saw Chappy got an bad score(example) and goddard had played(his sub) u couldn't sub Goddard in BUT if Goddard hadn't played yet you could sub him in.You can only use the sub in an player with the same position as the subbed out player otherwise u get half points for the sub. I hope  this answers your questions.  :)

CrowsFan

Quote from: Torpedo10 on March 13, 2012, 10:02:25 PM
With The sub I will allow you to get maximum points even if there not the same position you subbed them in for. so if ur sub is Goddard(example) and u want to sub out Chapman and u named Chapman in the fwds that round I would allow Goddard to get full points. The sub can only be subbed in before he plays. If u saw Chappy got an bad score(example) and goddard had played(his sub) u couldn't sub Goddard in BUT if Goddard hadn't played yet you could sub him in. I hope  this answers your questions.  :)
That's so stupid torp!! That means people can name their team and have a mid as their sub who should score higher than a defender, and so before the mid plays he subs him on for the defender meaning they only have 3 defenders playing and 5 mids (plus the utilities). A sub should only be able to come on in the same position as the one they are replacing.

PowerBug

Yeah, what CF said.

Out-of-position is half points, no exceptions.

Torpedo10

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 13, 2012, 10:09:12 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on March 13, 2012, 10:02:25 PM
With The sub I will allow you to get maximum points even if there not the same position you subbed them in for. so if ur sub is Goddard(example) and u want to sub out Chapman and u named Chapman in the fwds that round I would allow Goddard to get full points. The sub can only be subbed in before he plays. If u saw Chappy got an bad score(example) and goddard had played(his sub) u couldn't sub Goddard in BUT if Goddard hadn't played yet you could sub him in. I hope  this answers your questions.  :)
That's so stupid torp!! That means people can name their team and have a mid as their sub who should score higher than a defender, and so before the mid plays he subs him on for the defender meaning they only have 3 defenders playing and 5 mids (plus the utilities). A sub should only be able to come on in the same position as the one they are replacing.
[/quote

Ah, sorrry CF thought that's what the Worlds did, my bad  :-[  Ohk I'll change that to what CF and PB said.  :)

TheMailman

I wouldn't think that tanking is an issue seeing as at least 7-8 people are all viable options to win in with the rest close behind but a little bit off.