EXV: Norwegian Trolls

Started by TheMailman, March 04, 2012, 09:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Quote from: TheMailman on March 14, 2012, 04:43:59 PM
The Norwegian Trolls' ruckman in Max Bailey has decided that he wants to challenge for the most amount of surgeries performed in a lifetime and will be out for 2-3 months to see what bones in his wrist haven't been replaced yet.
I feel sorry for Max but I am very happy because now David Hale will get No.1 Ruck spot.  :D And hopefully McCauley can get a few games too.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Torpedo10 on March 14, 2012, 06:30:15 PM
The Norwegian Trolls' ruckman in Max Bailey has decided that he wants to challenge for the most amount of surgeries performed in a lifetime and will be out for 2-3 months to see what bones in his wrist haven't been replaced yet.
I feel sorry for Max but I am very happy because now David Hale will get No.1 Ruck spot.  :D And hopefully McCauley can get a few games too.
Lowden would be ahead of McCauley in my opinion ;)

TheMailman

Quote from: Holzman on March 14, 2012, 05:11:45 PM

Are you going to look for a replacement in a trade or are you going to go with the risky option of starting giles?

You seem to be forgetting that I have the 7th highest averaging ruck from last year

TheMailman

Yay lets all Welcome Justin Westhoff to Norway

but Enright departs to Greece for some reason  :'(

Justin Bieber

PowerBug

Hmmm, he didn't realise that playing for my team is volunteer work. :D Enright gets no pay.

The F.A.R.K.

i really rate westhoff he will av 90 this year if not more and will get a run in ruck

mailman that was a frikin awesome trade

enright is old

PowerBug

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on March 18, 2012, 08:29:55 PM
i really rate westhoff he will av 90 this year if not more and will get a run in ruck

mailman that was a frikin awesome trade

enright is old
that menas nothing when it comes to getting the ball. :P

TheMailman

By pure chance it turns out Enright would rather play for money

so he returns to Norway  ::)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: TheMailman on March 18, 2012, 09:14:28 PM
By pure chance it turns out Enright would rather play for money

so he returns to Norway  ::)
Lol

elephants

Michael Hibberd has had a horror run with injury and is reportedly feeling as though a change of scenery would be beneficial.
Belguim have expressed interest and he is of the belief that the gardens are great there!!