Top 100 League (*1 Spots left - 14.3.12*)

Started by acroyale, February 25, 2012, 05:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acroyale

Creating a league that will be top 100.

My credentials:
Team is HIGHSTRIDERS - finished in top 1000 last 3 years running this being my fifth year, have been in highly ranked leagues but normally let down by the bottom 4-5 teams that are averaging low 2000's.

Criteria for league:
1. Having finished in top 1000 atleast once,
2. Spend too much time researching players and watching football that you think you may have a problem.
3. Enjoy friendly respectful banter in psyche outs.
4. Must understand the difference between DT & SC!

Message me if you meet criteria and think you are suited to a top ranked league, please in your message share a high and low from last year, mine for example would be:
High: Having Boyd & Pendles week 1 and riding their meteoric rise,
Low: Not having Fyfe from week 1 and then not getting him thinking his shoulder will eventually pop.

Capper

3 weeks top late champ for a top 100 league, most have already filled their league spots

acroyale

Still 4 weeks remaining. Have a few messages already - think the league will be okay.

MC

Quote from: coconut52 on February 25, 2012, 05:58:09 PM
i see your odds of getting 18 of the top 100 sc'ers in your league as very very slim

So you didn't read the post. It says top 100 LEAGUE and each coach needs to have finished top 1000...

coconut52

sorry about that my mistake will delete post

MC

No worries. I'm signed up - 4 in so far

acroyale

10 Spots remaining - league is looking good 8)

Justin Bieber

Cool9

I'll join. My best finish was 388 in 2010. Bit easy for everyone I thought last year with 3 bench and 24 trades.
High: Can't recall
Low: Chose Montagna instead of Pendlebury last minute pre-season

johnnytheboy1

Ill Join your League too just need the Code. Finished 1728 Last year. Team Name was Johnny Roughead

cassius

Finished 1155 last year. Was 846 heading into the last week but took some risks to win league and dropped out of the top 1k.

Team name - SomeGuysTeam

acroyale

7 places left - looking for a few more experienced coaches :o

sutho111

ill join made the top 1000 twice last year, spend most nights after work researching mrs hates it!

SydneyRox

hit me up if you still have a spot left. Cheers

supertony8

Hi Mate,

If there is still a spot available in the league I am keen to jump in, my team Crazy88 finished in the top 1% last year (can remember a number) and I am gearing up for an even bigger one this year.

HIGH:  Pendlebury, Swan, GAJ midfield right from the start, Petrie DPP!!!
LOW: Holding onto Sandi, he will be back, 1 wk, 2 wk, 3 wk, 4 wk F***!!!