ULTIMATE FOOTY LIVE DRAFT LEAGUE 107662

Started by Colliwobblers, February 24, 2012, 10:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

LEAGUE CODE: 107662   PASSWORD :  fanfooty    NAME:  FANFOOTY CUSTOM.  8/10 (max)

DRAFT DATE AND TIME : MONDAY 27TH FEB 8PM EST - TO BE APPROVED AND CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

TIME ZONES:

QLD = AEST 8:00PM

NSW/VIC/ACT = AEDST 9:00PM   [DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME]

SA = ACDST = 8:30PM   [DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME]

NT = ACST = 7:30PM

WA = AWST 6:00PM

Following the success of the last league live draft I am starting a new league with one of my allowed teams.

All are welcome, when filled with 10 teams will run a live draft same as we did last time on a night at the same time as last time.

Feel free to join if you have a spare team available, think we can have 4 teams each.

eagles929406

after the success of that draft im in for sure, it was done so fast, pressure picking haha loved it

RiOtChEsS

depending on the draft day/time im interested

Colliwobblers

last one was a thursday at 7pm qld time, im happy tho with any night monday to thursday and any time 7 - 10 pm QLD time ) it is one hour earlier in QLD than NSW )
daylight svings, not sure about VIC?

we can work out a time and night that suits,,,

BratPack

RiOtChEsS

best drafting times for me r...
Monday: 9am>11pm
Tuesday: 9am>10am, 2pm>4pm, 11pm>>>
Wednesday: 9am>11am, 2pm>4pm, 11pm>>> (sometimes available at night, staff dependent)
Thursday: 9am>11am, 2pm>4pm, 11pm>>>
Friday: 11pm>>>
Saturday: 9am>11am, 2pm>4pm, 11pm>>>
Sunday: 9am>11am, 1pm>4pm, 11pm>>>

Colliwobblers

last one took less than an hour 30 so cant see monday 7 - 10 pm being a problem see what otehrs say and we can work it out got 4 now i think 6 more

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 25, 2012, 01:02:49 PM
last one took less than an hour 30 so cant see monday 7 - 10 pm being a problem see what otehrs say and we can work it out got 4 now i think 6 more
make it an 8 team league mate 8)

Colliwobblers

Noz

If theres any spots left would i be able to join?

Colliwobblers

sure can you can join now, if you havent registered and got a team already, go to http://www.ultimatefooty.com.au  and set up and choose to join my league code in first post and password [fanfooty]. If you already have a team or teams choose make new team from Home section and choose to join my league with the new team.

any dramas post here,

upthemaidens

ive joined colli  and anytime is fine with me,,,

Colliwobblers

welcome maidens we might hit 8 before the end of the day and need 10 :)

Colliwobblers

MONDAY 27TH 8PM EST DRAFT SET - THIS MONDAY COMING?

fEEDBACK 6 IN SO FAR..... I will push it back if we dont have a t least 8.... or if time is unsuitable.

upthemaidens

whats that SA time? 7pm?  either way i'm sure i'll be around