Ultimate Footy (online drafts) ultimate champions TEAMS THREAD

Started by Colliwobblers, February 23, 2012, 11:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Ok so Ultimate Champtions draft is done thought i'd put up a teams post, showing starting players only, anyone want to post thier team will be good to see where we might be able to find some trade opportunities.

Pick 7 a bit down the list in captain options but i'm pretty happy with the team and have some solid benchies.

sorry bit off centre thats pettard in the pocket :)

Emergencies
B   
   Phil Davis (WS - B)
C   
   Andrew Gaff (WC - C)
R   
   Will Minson (WB - R)
F   
   Dion Prestia (GC - C,F)

Bench
BN   
   Shane Savage  (HW - C)
BN   
   Jordan Russell (CA - B)        
BN   
   Travis Varcoe (GE - C,F)        
BN   
   Dom Tyson (WS - C)        
BN   
   Matt Buntine (WS - B)

scorpazz

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: scorpazz on February 25, 2012, 01:26:05 PM
how do I post a screenshot?
couple of ways u can do it, do u hava screenshot already? if not click ur windows icon bottom left and type "snip" into "search programs and files" select snipping tool> new> fullscreen> save as... then upload it to facebook, photobucket etc...

then right click on ur image select "properties" or "view image info" then copy the url (looks like this) "http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnEq77DrUmwqb5EIkN4XTEXThLGJftF_p5ili5DCTJiRex8aCG6Q" but when u paste it first click the little picture icon under the B for bold when ur replying... above the first smiley and below the B it will give u brackets, post ur url in between those brackets and it will look like this

scorpazz

Cheers Marcz.

Ok Here is my team. Pretty stoked but then I did get lucky with pick 1.

Emergencies:

Tony Armstrong, Tom Scully, Jonathon Giles, John McCarthy

Bench:

Brad Ebert, Jason Tutt, Rhys Palmer, Josh Caddy, Alex Fasolo

I seem to have alot of the potential breakout players and a few solid proven performers.

Colliwobblers

yeah u got a few good ones i was hoping to get late shuey a gem conca hartlett gray porps rohan ward scully armstrong palmer caddy OMG if they all break out you WIN :)

RiOtChEsS

nice teams gents 8) how bad does Callan Ward's jumper look ;D

Colliwobblers

Quote from: scorpazz on February 25, 2012, 01:26:05 PM
how do I post a screenshot?

another way i did it which is easy for a moron like me is the following.

1. with the image on the creen (have to be able to see entire image (push control + scroll out to zoom out if need to). PUSH [PRT SC] = for me that involves holding the fn in a box key then pushing the prt sc in a box buttone, you might just have a print screen button.

2. open paint.

3. go - EDIT - Paste. (this pastes your print screen image to paint.

4. choose the [select] tool (dotted line box to the left of the colours) - make a box around the image you want to show.

5. go - IMAGE - Crop.

6. Save as a file where you can ffind it.

NEXT POST IT ONLINE.

7. Use imageshack.   http://imageshack.us/    register, free, choose to upload image, browse for your file, upload, copy the location to post in forum on FF.  which is DIRECT LINK url it provides.

8. paste that into forum and highlight it then push [insert image] button in your post, which is the button under B (bold)

DONE!