Main Menu

Karmichael Hunt

Started by thatguy, July 29, 2009, 11:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCADDICT

This guy looks like the biggest tool in that multi vitamin ad. Bet he thinks that just because he has big muscles he can make it in the AFL. Can't wait to see him get pinged for holding the ball when he trys to run the field.

Kazahkstan

Definitely won't set the world on fire next year/end of this VFL season. Can't really see him being a success, and will probably go back to League after his contract is up.

Waste of money in my opinion, but lets hope I'm wrong.

korza

Hunt is playing at Craigieburn about 2 mis from my house might go and watch.

RiOtChEsS

rather than start a new topic i thought i may aswell keep this one alive...

played well tonight 12 touches and a massive roost from outside 50 on the run for his first goal 8)

Justin Bieber

Have to say it must be his best game so far this season. Although still looked lost sometimes, he had a few decent spots where he did well and spoiled. Gotta say he seems to have his confidence up. May not be at AFL level right now but wouldn't rule him out from getting there given another few seasons.

RiOtChEsS

id like to see him stay the course and be a career AFL player but his history has a trend of switching codes...

certainly think he could be a 'good player' but not a great one...

Boomz

suspended for standing still and having a player run into him.................. I'd be wanting to switch codes too.

pyronerd

Quote from: BOOMZ on May 30, 2011, 11:52:06 PM
suspended for standing still and having a player run into him.................. I'd be wanting to switch codes too.
yeah i'd be switching to netball :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on May 30, 2011, 11:46:18 PM
And that's all he'll ever be in my opinion. He's there to bring over some Rugby fans but has been expensive at times for the Suns. He's getting better but will never reach the level of some great ones yet alone some good and solid role players.

supercoach addict

He could get to like Jake King or Brett Peake level.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 31, 2011, 07:52:59 PM
Quote from: Marcz on May 30, 2011, 11:46:18 PM
And that's all he'll ever be in my opinion. He's there to bring over some Rugby fans but has been expensive at times for the Suns. He's getting better but will never reach the level of some great ones yet alone some good and solid role players.
has certainly done that...

The Suns already have more members than that of The Gold Coast Titans who have been established since 2007 8)

cookie311993

i prefer the titans though as i have been brought up around NRL my entire life. If the titans werent going so shower this season it would be a different story. As shower as the suns are going i would much rather watch them then the titans at the moment. From a rugby league boy thats saying something