Main Menu

Our first win!

Started by Barney, April 23, 2011, 06:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bunyip on May 02, 2011, 12:25:37 AM
Thats a bit harsh. It shows how far they have to go though. Makes you wonder about Port to.
At least there were competitive for the 2nd and 3rd quarters. Shows they are lacking experience and class, but should come with a few more years.

Need to work on defence certainly from what I heard of yesterdays game. They were missing alot of experience and the rookies were very disorganized.

I wouldn't say Port, but think about GWS next season :-X.

bomberboy0618

That performance in our second and third qtrs and first 15 mins of the final one were disgraceful by us.
Rest was legendary.

HillHero13

i wonder what Essendon's first qtr score will be against port :O :O

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 23, 2011, 07:49:19 PM
I was backing the Suns to win! Only If I was old enough to place the bet. $14 is juicy odds for the Suns against Port!!! Dang it :(.

all week i had been saying port would lose and told some of my friends who were 'betting men' to put a hundred on GCS. i dont gamble but at 13/1 I wish I did.

Justin Bieber

At any odds over 10/1 against a lowly team in the comp is too hard not to place a little $5 bet for the big rewards. I'm not one to put a $100 bet but maybe 1 or 2 dollars wouldn't be a big loss for a potential $25+ win.

Alex7089

Quote from: HillHero13 on May 02, 2011, 06:10:36 PM
i wonder what Essendon's first qtr score will be against port :O :O
Umm....We will not even get close to this V Port. We have a really bad record against them actually I'm a little scared :P
GC are young and inexperienced. Still getting used to the pace of the game so a quick fast scoring team will always kill them ie. Carlton/Essendon.

MissPiesFF

Next time you win make sure Ablett if far far away from any cups!

cookie311993

hopefully the suns can keep their heads high. the first few seasons are vital