HOW TO DISPLAY YOUR TEAM AS A PICTURE

Started by Jacka33, February 01, 2012, 04:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Yep, it is one of the greatest things ever.

tor01doc

SydneyRox

awesome work!! That is a cool little app

Sabretooth Tigers

::)

Love the Gyazo. Have srceen shot my team, saved it to a folder, can't get it onto FF though. Tried adding it to attachments but no cigar. What does an old and simple PC moron do next ??

Polite, or almost polite answers only please.

:'(

GoLions

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on December 08, 2017, 11:59:14 AM
::)

Love the Gyazo. Have srceen shot my team, saved it to a folder, can't get it onto FF though. Tried adding it to attachments but no cigar. What does an old and simple PC moron do next ??

Polite, or almost polite answers only please.

:'(
So, you take your screenshot

Then right click on the image, and open it in a new tab

Then grab this link up the top, usually with .png on the end

Use that link when inserting into the image tag, like so

Hopefully should be all good now! :)

Sabretooth Tigers

;)

Thanks mate, will give it a go soon.

Ringo

Mine is a little simpler

When the image appears in Gyazo

Click on the Share button and copy link to clipboard then in FF click on the image and copy into it.

Goosey

Trying to use Gyazo but for me it is saving as a GIF/Video, not a picture, any thoughts?

GoLions

Quote from: Goosey on December 26, 2017, 03:25:02 PM
Trying to use Gyazo but for me it is saving as a GIF/Video, not a picture, any thoughts?
You might be using Gyazo Gif? When you download it, you usually get both the image and gif versions.

Goosey

Quote from: GoLions on December 26, 2017, 03:37:27 PM
Quote from: Goosey on December 26, 2017, 03:25:02 PM
You might be using Gyazo Gif? When you download it, you usually get both the image and gif versions.
Der!! That's why there are two shortcuts on my desktop!!! Thanks GL, just posted FF Silver results that I have been trying to do for weeks ;D

GoldDigger

Um, I just used the snip tool, paste into paint and save as a gif. Then put the gif in the post as an attachment.