Main Menu

FF 6UL DV8s

Started by upthemaidens, January 21, 2012, 03:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

mate, in all honesty as soon as it opens you will be flooded with requests.

upthemaidens

Quote from: naste on January 25, 2012, 02:50:07 PM
yeah i guess i just wanted to fill it by 1st feb... oh well i'll just leave it open

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 25, 2012, 11:46:37 AM
well it seems this league isnt filling up, i would of liked it completed by 1st of feb.   so i will open it up for anyone...
  so come one come all, 
to the guys that are in it, let me know what u want me to do?  if there isnt 10 teams interested by end of the month i may just cancel it or i can just leave it open until like a week out from the start of the season

I reckon you'll fill it no problems mate, theres always a rush of coaches once the season opens,you'll be right.

nas

Quote from: Grazz on January 26, 2012, 12:24:13 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on January 25, 2012, 11:46:37 AM
well it seems this league isnt filling up, i would of liked it completed by 1st of feb.   so i will open it up for anyone...
  so come one come all, 
to the guys that are in it, let me know what u want me to do?  if there isnt 10 teams interested by end of the month i may just cancel it or i can just leave it open until like a week out from the start of the season

I reckon you'll fill it no problems mate, theres always a rush of coaches once the season opens,you'll be right.
Watch this space after the 1st of Feb

auscoyote

Posted this earlier on niscas thread. All new to this forum stuff but would be great to join some new leagues, specially one going for overall or any containing an odd wager.

Hey ya'll. New to Fan Footy and just been reading all your posts.Must admit there is alot of knowledge out there amongst you all.
Would love to join your sc league if there is still room. I finiished 642 overall last year, highest i got was 23rd but it's real tough to stay in the top 1000. Ya need alot of planning and a bit of luck go your way.

nas

Quote from: auscoyote on January 27, 2012, 01:14:39 AM
Posted this earlier on niscas thread. All new to this forum stuff but would be great to join some new leagues, specially one going for overall or any containing an odd wager.

Hey ya'll. New to Fan Footy and just been reading all your posts.Must admit there is alot of knowledge out there amongst you all.
Would love to join your sc league if there is still room. I finiished 642 overall last year, highest i got was 23rd but it's real tough to stay in the top 1000. Ya need alot of planning and a bit of luck go your way.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,44070.0.html 

another one for you + Welcome n enjoy the Forum

upthemaidens

Quote from: auscoyote on January 27, 2012, 01:14:39 AM

welcome onboard coyote,,,  i gather your team name is the same as your FF name, if thats not correct just let me know,, cheers

nas

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 25, 2012, 03:52:37 PM
yeah i guess i just wanted to fill it by 1st feb... oh well i'll just leave it open

Then you sometimes get the people that commit only to leave, which is annoying also. Leaves a gap then you have to go hunting for another or at the end you end up with the celeb.

upthemaidens

Quote from: naste on January 27, 2012, 11:04:04 AM

Then you sometimes get the people that commit only to leave, which is annoying also. Leaves a gap then you have to go hunting for another or at the end you end up with the celeb.
there is no way im having friggin shane crawford or dr.dreamteam in my league..
  i actually want a GOOD league ranking ::)

Dudge

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 27, 2012, 03:49:56 PM
Quote from: naste on January 27, 2012, 11:04:04 AM

there is no way im having friggin shane crawford or dr.dreamteam in my league..
  i actually want a GOOD league ranking ::)
here here, well said

grange76

Hi

finished 1208 last year. PIES WITH SAUCE. About 520 the year before.

Looking for a good leauge. was in 4 top 100 leagues ( all FF based)

Send me a message if you have a spot open

Good luck.

P.S - Marty clarke = lock. sweeping HB to take Leon role. Low$ and will get games. Used to play with Bucks

upthemaidens

Quote from: grange76 on January 29, 2012, 07:35:58 PM
Hi

finished 1208 last year. PIES WITH SAUCE. About 520 the year before.

Looking for a good leauge. was in 4 top 100 leagues ( all FF based)

Send me a message if you have a spot open

Good luck.

P.S - Marty clarke = lock. sweeping HB to take Leon role. Low$ and will get games. Used to play with Bucks
grange welcome,, i will send out codes soon after opening

upthemaidens

OK GUYS..  im gunna open this league up to anyone going for overall this year, no matter what your rank was last season...
  there will be a prize for the highest point scorer..
1st prize:- A FREE DINNER WITH MONTY HIMSELF*

*(may not be monty. may not be dinner.may not be free.may not even be a prize)

picker_man

i'll take a spot if ones free m8 didnt play sc last yr but got 2500 in dt team name playndcards if ones free ;D

upthemaidens

Quote from: picker_man on February 01, 2012, 12:37:03 AM
i'll take a spot if ones free m8 didnt play sc last yr but got 2500 in dt team name playndcards if ones free ;D
no prob ur in
..just 5 mins. to go  sweeet