11.  Frankfaust       
12.  Rooboy85+           
13.  Grazz         
14.  DazBurg           
15.  Samm79       
16.  axe9         
17.  FanTCfool 
18.  Torpedo10

Happy New Year DV8s  may all your trades be good ones   :)                                               

jballstars

jballstars 6736 last yr not overly happy was overseas all pre season so came in a bit dry :)

CFC 1979

Colliwobblers

yeah im on the list in the link, ranked 19000 ish, keeping in mind i didnt register and start until round 3, not sure where i would have ranked with the extra 4500 points from rounds 1 and 2 which i got 0 for.

upthemaidens

Quote from: jballstars on January 21, 2012, 12:55:45 PM
jballstars 6736 last yr not overly happy was overseas all pre season so came in a bit dry :)
well theres always room for a maiden fan,  maybe i should call the league "FF up the irons" :D

may as well start a SC league for peeps going for overall,, same as the one in DT, objective is to get top 20 leagues.
i'll put FF in the name and give it a real shot...  i only got 5k last year in SC(not happy) >:(.
so my goal this year is atleast top 1k,  well the goal is to win it,but u know what i mean..

so yeah, leave your team name and last years rank,,, OPEN TO ANYONE GOING FOR OVERALL..

TEAM NAME            FF NAME
                                 upthemaidens      -    upthemaidens
                                 jballstars              -    jballstars
                                 colliwobblers        -    Colliwobblers
                                 Ringo's Stars        -    Ringo
                                 W.A.Dogs           -    auscoyote
                                 PIES WITH SAUCE -  grange76
                                 playndcards         -    picker_man
                             CustadChuknCrumers -  CuStArDaRm
                                 Grimance            -    JamSainter
                                 Brutal Deluxe      -    cptFantasy
                                 BoomersBrigade   -    Rooboy85
                                 hawkalicious        -    joshua98
                                 ants pants          -     ants
                                 Any ability          -    ZEDDOG
                                 stinky pinkies      -    Piccollo
                                 BullDozers          -     js19
                                 The Evil Rabbit   -     EvilRabbit
                                 Ginga Porta        -     ladasp

upthemaidens

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 21, 2012, 06:10:51 PM
yeah im on the list in the link, ranked 19000 ish, keeping in mind i didnt register and start until round 3, not sure where i would have ranked with the extra 4500 points from rounds 1 and 2 which i got 0 for.
yeah thats cool  colli.  you can have a wild card entry cause you've been so active on the forums :) ..
  is your team name the same as FF name?

Colliwobblers

Yeah Colliwobblers

and thanks but seriously if you think you have better players take them over me if your want ill be around next year if i need to earn the stripes thats understandable :)

upthemaidens

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 22, 2012, 12:43:20 AM
Yeah Colliwobblers

and thanks but seriously if you think you have better players take them over me if your want ill be around next year if i need to earn the stripes thats understandable :)
the rank from last year isnt a golden rule :)  just a guide.
  i would rather someone who takes overall points as their primary goal, then someone who is playing to win a mates cash league as their main objective(saving trades for finals and such)

Colliwobblers

yeah no i get money for working i play SCand DT for pleaseure and for GLORY :)

I want to brag to the whole nation not just my 17 other league members.

well not so much brag but humbly state a final rank that is impressive you know.

Lock me in anyway if theres a spot i'll take it and im playing for overall

Ringo

Am also on list Just outside the top 10k at 12959 flowered the last 2 weeks and cost me Went from 7k down but big improvement from 55k year before.
Available if you want me to fill a spot.

Football Factory

I would join but i go TRADE CRAZY in thoopercoach    8)    so i better not..... but good luck with the league fellas.... It would be good if they had a trophy cabinet for leagues in DT like they have in SC

Ringo

Team name sorry Ringo's Stars very original!!!

upthemaidens

well it seems this league isnt filling up, i would of liked it completed by 1st of feb.   so i will open it up for anyone...
  so come one come all, 
to the guys that are in it, let me know what u want me to do?  if there isnt 10 teams interested by end of the month i may just cancel it or i can just leave it open until like a week out from the start of the season

Ringo

Maybe just PM some of those in the other list who say scored between 10k and 20k to gauge interest,

This year will be the first year I will be playing more tan 1 Leauge as for the last 2 years have just played the randomly selected league so this year looking to the challenges of very competitive Leagues.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Ringo on January 25, 2012, 12:37:24 PM
Maybe just PM some of those in the other list who say scored between 10k and 20k to gauge interest,

This year will be the first year I will be playing more tan 1 Leauge as for the last 2 years have just played the randomly selected league so this year looking to the challenges of very competitive Leagues.
i'll leave it for a week  and see where we stand