Main Menu

FF 6UL DV8s

Started by upthemaidens, January 21, 2012, 03:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

Just SydneyRox left to confirm.   Codes have been sent, let me know if you didn't receive it.

SydneyRox

yup, i am in boys, good luck this year!

upthemaidens

Entering the 7th season for the DV8s.  All returning Coaches this year, hopefully we end at the pointy end of the rankings.
  Good luck folks and may all your trades be good ones. :)

FF name     
1.   ants           
2.   Ringo                                           
3.   LF     
4.   upthemaidens
5.   SydneyRox       
6.   Peter           
7.   Enzedder   
8.   PICCOLLO   
9.   js19           
10.  Money shot     
11.  Frankfaust       
12.  Rooboy85+           
13.  Grazz         
14.  DazBurg           
15.  Samm79     
16.  axe9         
17.  FanTCfool
18.  Torpedo10

Grazz

Joined mate, cheers.  ;)

upthemaidens

17 Coaches have joined so far, thanks folks.  Not sure who the odd man out is, but if not joined before March I'll find a replacement.

PICCOLLO

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 15, 2018, 07:50:19 PM
17 Coaches have joined so far, thanks folks.  Not sure who the odd man out is, but if not joined before March I'll find a replacement.

We are a full 18!

upthemaidens

Awesome locked and loaded, thanks all.   

upthemaidens

If anyone is looking to join more leagues   (DT) FF NoFlowersGiven - 383556

js19

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 19, 2018, 07:02:42 PM
If anyone is looking to join more leagues  (SC) FF ItchyScratchy - 920347   and (DT) FF NoFlowersGiven - 383556

Had a spare spot in SC, so jumped in mate

upthemaidens

After 15 rounds we're sitting at 220th.   Not so good, but hopefully we can come home with a wet sail and try to crack top 100.

Having a pretty crappy season sitting 20K.  Fyfe out isn't going to help. Trade and he'll be back within 2 weeks. Keep and he'll be out all year.

Ringo

Quote from: upthemaidens on July 03, 2018, 04:08:48 AM
After 15 rounds we're sitting at 220th.   Not so good, but hopefully we can come home with a wet sail and try to crack top 100.

Having a pretty crappy season sitting 20K.  Fyfe out isn't going to help. Trade and he'll be back within 2 weeks. Keep and he'll be out all year.
Think we are all having a crappy year.  I am ranked 7k at the moment and have Fyfe as well and with injuries low on trades so may just keep.

Peter

Distastrous round and now dropped out of top  600 - agree, have to keep Fyfe until he does a Treloar or Macrae

upthemaidens

They are saying 4-5 weeks.   Freo are unlikely to make Finals, so it's not like they'll rush him back.  Think he has to go.

upthemaidens

Yuck, 274th.  Oh well such is life.  Thanks folks for sticking at it all season, enjoy mad Monday and rest up.
   Pre-season is going to be gruelling after such a performance.. :)

Ringo

Yep my worst season since the inaugural too many injuries and no trades early killed me.  Probably not Robinson Crusoe but not helping overall for the league.