Main Menu

FF 6UL DV8s

Started by upthemaidens, January 21, 2012, 03:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanTCfool

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 23, 2016, 07:09:48 PM
Quote from: fanTCfool on February 23, 2016, 06:22:53 PM
Not sure if you have a wait-list or would have me, but I would gladly make this my last league.
Thanks for your interest, there is no wait list.  I will keep you mind when the time comes.

Wonderful, thanks mate  ;D

upthemaidens

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 29, 2016, 09:43:34 AM
Quote from: js19 on January 28, 2016, 03:18:40 AM
Hey Maidens,

I was in the inaugural 6UL DV8's, but missed last year. Any chance of joining the standby list again for this year, just in case there's 3 drop outs?

Cheers

PS Team BullDozers - finished 1575 last year
Hey man, with only two Coaches left to confirm, unless there's a late withdrawal there won't be a spot open sorry.
Hey sorry fanTCfool, I forgot about this post ^^ earlier in the year.  js19 will have first dibs on the spot, if Hagebear doesn't return.

fanTCfool

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 23, 2016, 10:00:29 PM
Hey Maidens,

I was in the inaugural 6UL DV8's, but missed last year. Any chance of joining the standby list again for this year, just in case there's 3 drop outs?

Cheers

Hey man, with only two Coaches left to confirm, unless there's a late withdrawal there won't be a spot open sorry.
Hey sorry fanTCfool, I forgot about this post ^^ earlier in the year.  js19 will have first dibs on the spot, if Hagebear doesn't return.

No worries mate, all the best to the DV8s this year  ;D

upthemaidens

Sweet we are locked and loaded now.  Welcome back to the DV8s  'js19'

upthemaidens

Slow start for the DV8s. The only way is up from here.

Ringo

Yep only up from here my worst start to SC in 5 years,

Frankfaust

My team was pretty crap last week, and I ended up stuck with Hartley and Grimley and no loophole that might have got me Ablett instead of Fyfe.  :-[ >:(

Aiming for better, but it could be a long haul.

upthemaidens

The DV8s  finished  93rd.   Not the top 20 we hoped for, but considering there are 25,868 leagues it's still a decent effort..

Well done folks, have a good off season.  :)

ants

sign me up for next season! Rotlander!

upthemaidens

Coaches can confirm here for next season at their own leisure.  I'll sort things out in the new year.

...If you want to go onto a waiting list, just let me know in the thread.  Normally have a few spots open up each season.

Ringo

Ringos Rocky Road will be back.

axe9

Mountalizians FC is in for next year

fanTCfool

Hey Maidens,

Cheers

As the first on the wait-list this year, I would again like to put my name down for the 6UL DV8s for the 2017 season

upthemaidens

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 29, 2016, 11:21:36 PM
Hey Maidens,

Cheers

As the first on the wait-list this year, I would again like to put my name down for the 6UL DV8s for the 2017 season
Haha feels like a lifetime ago, :)  sure man  I'll put you on top of the list.

Peter

McBasketball returning in 2017 please