Main Menu

FF 6UL DV8s

Started by upthemaidens, January 21, 2012, 03:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

auscoyote

Will have to give it a miss mate, so my spot is open for someone else. Would of been great to be a part of it again as it was one of the most competitive leagues going around.
Unfortunately  for my SC/DT teams but lucky for me i shall be in Thailand and UK until July. Because of this flowering rolling lockout i will not be able to be that competitive, eg by being able to manipulate emergency scores etc just like i did with VS's big bash comp this weekend. It will be hard enough to get all the info on my round one team over the preseason let alone having to be online  10 mins before each match with the international time diff.

The rolling lockout is going to destroy the game for the casual but dedicated seasoned coaches who still want a life! I hope its not here 2014. >:(

All the best for 2013 and get ya league into the top 10

kilbluff1985

i'll take auscoyote spot if you guys will have me

finished 1,769 overall last season looking to improve again

cptFantasy

Please count me in with my side Brutal Deluxe. I'm keen to have another shot at it, well done to you all on a great season last time around!

upthemaidens

Quote from: auscoyote on December 11, 2012, 12:14:21 AM
Will have to give it a miss mate, so my spot is open for someone else. Would of been great to be a part of it again as it was one of the most competitive leagues going around.
Unfortunately  for my SC/DT teams but lucky for me i shall be in Thailand and UK until July. Because of this flowering rolling lockout i will not be able to be that competitive, eg by being able to manipulate emergency scores etc just like i did with VS's big bash comp this weekend. It will be hard enough to get all the info on my round one team over the preseason let alone having to be online  10 mins before each match with the international time diff.

The rolling lockout is going to destroy the game for the casual but dedicated seasoned coaches who still want a life! I hope its not here 2014. >:(

All the best for 2013 and get ya league into the top 10
Thanks for letting me know man,, Hope you enjoy yourself overseas...
It will be intersting to see how the rolling lockouts effect the comp., I can understand why they are doing it,but as you said it may just mean the person who has access to the net over the whole weekend for every week will get a huge advantage.

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 11, 2012, 12:18:29 AM
i'll take auscoyote spot if you guys will have me

finished 1,769 overall last season looking to improve again
Sure dude you can have the spot, if you could just let me know your team name at some stage that would be sweet thanks.

Quote from: cptFantasy on December 11, 2012, 02:13:22 AM
Please count me in with my side Brutal Deluxe. I'm keen to have another shot at it, well done to you all on a great season last time around!
Thanks man, Hopefully we can give the top 10 a shake this year.

kilbluff1985

upthemaidens

Mykonos FC

Hey mate, JamSainter here,
I can't access my other account  >:(
I'd love to join up again, it was a quality league last year!

upthemaidens

Quote from: Mykonos FC on January 04, 2013, 01:01:32 AM
thanks man no prob.

acroyale

I am keen to get into a competitve league this year with good players all across the board... I seem to try to get into leagues to late, last year I organised a league and we finished in top 100 but were let down by the bottom half of the coaches who promised much but delivered minimal. Each year I finish in top 1000. I fielded Jams Crows last year and finished a personal best 12th overall. Let me know if you have space left for a seasoned coach.

Acroyale

Ringo

Hey acroyale -

You may also want to put your name in here as well - This is where according to our ranks from last year we form leagues.  With Your ranking you will make platinum or Gold leagues.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68588.0.html

Mykonos FC

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 04, 2013, 09:55:32 AM
Quote from: Mykonos FC on January 04, 2013, 01:01:32 AM
thanks man no prob.
Cheers mate!

nostradamus

lf you need anymore spots filled l'd be happy to join in

Reservoir Dogs.....rank 1657 (2012)

upthemaidens

Quote from: nostradamus on January 12, 2013, 10:01:17 PM
lf you need anymore spots filled l'd be happy to join in

Reservoir Dogs.....rank 1657 (2012)
Ok cheers man.. I would like to have the league sorted pretty early on, so i'll try to let you know by mid Feb.

ants

gday maidens im in! ants pants! i think we can get top 10 this year!

upthemaidens

Quote from: ants on January 17, 2013, 12:39:36 AM
gday maidens im in! ants pants! i think we can get top 10 this year!
Welcome back man..   I totally agree , we get 18 commited coaches all trying to get the most points they can every week. Then ya got yourself a winning league right there :) .. bring on 1st of Feb.