EXV: Macedonian Wolves

Started by Scrads, January 12, 2012, 04:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

whatlez was exaggerating a bit, Wellingham is pretty much just one of many depth players :P

Justin Bieber

lol Wellingham is like our 7th Reserve. He does not affect lol.

Justin Bieber

The Wolves are happy with James McDonald who scored 98 points. He may be taking a two week spell, but he is currently in line to get the 3 votes in the B&F.

Scrads

Haha, whatlez we probably don't need to include the pre-season friendlies in the b&f ;)

Justin Bieber

We will have a B&F for the friendlies lol.

Scrads

Hahaha, player of the pre-season ;)

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on March 27, 2012, 10:28:54 AM
The Wolves are happy with James McDonald who scored 98 points. He may be taking a two week spell, but he is currently in line to get the 3 votes in the B&F.

i dont think he will be in running for the 3 votes after Ablett tears apart the crows.

Justin Bieber

I have declared that Ablett will win the B&F so we have already given him the throphy.

CrowsFan

What if he gets injured in the next match and is out for the season?

*Note I don't want that to happen since he is in my Pumas team...

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 16, 2012, 02:37:02 PM
What if he gets injured in the next match and is out for the season?

*Note I don't want that to happen since he is in my Pumas team...

haha abletts groin is going to break into 100 pieces now you have said this

Justin Bieber

Start to the Best and Fairest count.

Rd 1 (Round 3)

3 votes: Gary Ablett

2 votes: Chirs Judd :o

1 vote: Brad Ebert

Note: I'm doing this so I can copy it at home.

Justin Bieber

The Wolves are happy to announce that tabs has become apart of our coaching panel. Will reveal position in depth soon.

CrowsFan

Quote from: whatlez on April 19, 2012, 06:01:04 PM
The Wolves are happy to announce that tabs has become apart of our coaching panel. Will reveal position in depth soon.
*A part ;)

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 19, 2012, 06:11:35 PM
*A part ;)

will he be moving into a list managing role??? would you like to comment cf seeing you know everything

CrowsFan

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 19, 2012, 06:13:01 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on April 19, 2012, 06:11:35 PM
*A part ;)

will he be moving into a list managing role??? would you like to comment cf seeing you know everything
Sure I'll comment since you want me to. I don't see anything wrong with it since Scrads the coach will still be in charge and will use whatlez and tabs to bounce around ideas, but Scrads will still be there to pick the team each week and run the club.