EXV: Preseason/Rookie Draft

Started by Holz, December 28, 2011, 04:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Since I traded for Kai's pick, my final pick is port adelaides Danny Butcher. Named in gippsland power's best 14 times last season (next best was clay smith with 9 times- who I also have), he's a little light, but should debut around 2013 :P

The F.A.R.K.

good pick. I like the look of him but he desperately needs a haircut. Cant wait till later this year or next year when butcher starts feeding the ball to butcher who starts butchering the ball at goals

lets hope for ports sake these two are better than the westhoff brothers

Hawka

Ok ive got 2picks for my first il take bulldog B/F
Jack Redpath

and for my second il take hawks ruckmen
Luke Lowden

CrowsFan

Don't think you can take Lowden hawka since you already have 2 AFL listed players from this draft...

Hawka

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 20, 2012, 11:38:49 PM
Don't think you can take Lowden hawka since you already have 2 AFL listed players from this draft...
It has been disucussed with Holz and a few other members that i can take 3 due to coming in so late

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hawka on January 20, 2012, 11:41:37 PM
It has been disucussed with Holz and a few other members that i can take 3 due to coming in so late
Ah ok fair enough. Great pick then :)

Holz

yeah i think its fair considering how many picks BB missed and the fact Hawka didnt want mcdonald

Hawka

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 20, 2012, 11:43:35 PM
Ah ok fair enough. Great pick then :)
cheers CF :) needed a ruck that would play alot for years to come and im confident lowden will :)

CrowsFan

I reckon Lowden is going to be one of the top scoring ruckmen in the next few years if he can stay injury free :)

MTTY

Hawka

MTTY

We will take with our last pick young gun teen Harry Cunningham.

nostradamus

am l right in thinking its my pick now?

nostradamus

Last pick of the PSD/Rookie draft  :o

The Russian Roulettes are rapt to announce an international flavour to our team

.....a young lrish guy with a big future Niall Mckeever

TheMailman

Lewis Jetta

Assuming he isn't already puicked