Scrads

Quote from: PowerBug on January 11, 2012, 03:22:03 PM
Ok, here we go:

Tom Logan

Sat next to him and Greg Bentley at the big bash game last night (:

The F.A.R.K.

PB tommy logan is still avaliable

Scrads

By the way Holz just thought I would check, are the extra picks from the ND passes bound by the 2 afl player max rule ? Or can they be used on afl players, in addition to the 2 allowed for the normal 5 rookie/PSD picks ?

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on January 11, 2012, 04:46:04 PM
By the way Holz just thought I would check, are the extra picks from the ND passes bound by the 2 afl player max rule ? Or can they be used on afl players, in addition to the 2 allowed for the normal 5 rookie/PSD picks ?

still a max of 2 afl players allowed, no extra even if you have extra picks.

Holz

Even though i have a strong ruck division im all about hedging my bets so im going to take Mark Seaby, averages 90 when mummy is not playing so if my number 1 goes down i essentially have another premium coming in to back him up.

Scrads

Also going to draft a ruckman, Ayce Cordy

Surely will get more games this year, especially with the departure of Hudson.

Also means my Rucks are all good future prospects in Bellchambers, Gorringe, Vardy and Cordy.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Scrads on January 12, 2012, 12:34:14 PM
Also going to draft a ruckman, Ayce Cordy

Surely will get more games this year, especially with the departure of Hudson.

Also means my Rucks are all good future prospects in Bellchambers, Gorringe, Vardy and Cordy.
You have to be kidding me..... that was one of our next picks. Thought people would have forgot about him he is a steal scrads

Hawka

before i take my pick rub jason blake of that list Lahug picked him up in the national draft
With not the greatest amount of rucks il take some backup who may actually play if Roughy dosent
On behalf of lahug i take
Adam Pattison

elephants

The Belgian Bashers pick Port Adelaide youngster MITCH BANNER. WELCOME!!!

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: elephants on January 12, 2012, 02:26:47 PM
The Belgian Bashers pick Port Adelaide youngster MITCH BANNER. WELCOME!!!

Welkommen Mitchy you will be a perfect fit

Scrads

HAHAHA love the elephant on the top right corner le ;)

The F.A.R.K.

hahaha you can see the whole guernsey along with a pic of our new no.2 ticket holder in the bashers thread