EXV: Preseason/Rookie Draft

Started by Holz, December 28, 2011, 04:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Good pick HP. I was hoping he would slip and I could get him with my third or fourth pick.

Justin Bieber

Thanks El. I'm a tad biased when it comes to him and didn't want to miss out on him AGAIN (World's :P).

I'm out until tommorrow night so if the draft gets moving, sorry for the delay :P.

elephants

I'm not sure it'll get right around to your go again but we never know :P

Justin Bieber

You're right, Holz is in front of me :P. He's off tommorrow as well ;D.

elephants

Ugh. Oh well trade day tomorrow I reckon :)

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 06, 2012, 03:59:20 AM
Well I was on chat as was quite busy tonight with other stuff. Told others to announce my pick but nobody did :(.

I will choose Brett O'Hanlon :). He's got one of the best marking hands out there for a rookie so hopefully Tigers use him well to back up JRoo and Vickery.

EDIT: Holz updated front page earlier but didn't announce my pick here. Thanks Holz :).

oops sorry HP

BGK

Ok, so it's my pick. Personally I really don't rate this draft that highly. There were some very obvious good picks but then it's a little more speculative. So that's exactly the direction I'm going to go, as my list is directed at the future rather than now. Personally I think this kid has been the great slider of the drafts. Good enough to have been selected in the national draft imo and good enough to have been selected by GWS as one of thier best 17 year olds in the country. So my first pick will be the kid who walked out on GWS because of homesickness,

Simon Tunbridge.

Holz

Quote from: bestguykai on January 06, 2012, 08:50:58 AM
Ok, so it's my pick. Personally I really don't rate this draft that highly. There were some very obvious good picks but then it's a little more speculative. So that's exactly the direction I'm going to go, as my list is directed at the future rather than now. Personally I think this kid has been the great slider of the drafts. Good enough to have been selected in the national draft imo and good enough to have been selected by GWS as one of thier best 17 year olds in the country. So my first pick will be the kid who walked out on GWS because of homesickness,

Simon Tunbridge.

i agree picks in this draft i dont see starting in my team, you never know though you could jag a decent player.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 06, 2012, 04:05:33 AM
Thanks El. I'm a tad biased when it comes to him and didn't want to miss out on him AGAIN (World's :P).
Haha sorry :P

elephants

Great pick BGK. I was hoping he would slip so I could get him with one of my last couple of picks.

BGK

Quote from: elephants on January 06, 2012, 03:40:07 PM
Great pick BGK. I was hoping he would slip so I could get him with one of my last couple of picks.

I wasn't sure where people rated him, si I just grabbed him when I could. Im not sure I see him fitting into the eagles forward line but I think he may be able to grab a backline spot over the next few years. What do you think LE? You have a lot more knowledge on them then I do.

I'm really trying to jag a good defender for a couple of years down the track. Grazz originally had this team aimed for when the young kids get going. The only problem I have is the older backline I have at the moment.

elephants

Yeah I'd see Tunbridge fitting into our backline more than anything. Our forward line is chockers i reckon so hopefully he can become a key position backmen or something similar over the next few years.

Torpedo10

elephants

Holz picks Campbell Heath and Luke Breust.
He PM'd me this morning so I'm going from that.

meow meow

Quote from: elephants on January 06, 2012, 09:10:14 PM
Holz picks Campbell Heath and Luke Breust.
He PM'd me this morning so I'm going from that.

Oh, no he doesn't.