Main Menu

EXV trading zone

Started by Holz, December 23, 2011, 09:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on December 27, 2011, 12:37:57 AM
Have there actually been any successful trades as of yet? If so, what were they?

I'm thinking we should have a vague record of this :P

on the first post i will put all trades up

elephants

Okay, so no is your answer :P

meow meow

So we can trade our picks in the upcoming 3rd draft, and Holz has worked out the order already, but still hasn't told us what picks we have yet? We can trade players before the 1st draft has finished? Holz, wanna trade me your 25th pick in the current draft? Bend the rules and allow it, since it looks like you're making up the rules as you go. What a shambles.

Ziplock

yeah, you can trade for picks in this draft as well :P

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on December 27, 2011, 10:02:04 PM
So we can trade our picks in the upcoming 3rd draft, and Holz has worked out the order already, but still hasn't told us what picks we have yet? We can trade players before the 1st draft has finished? Holz, wanna trade me your 25th pick in the current draft? Bend the rules and allow it, since it looks like you're making up the rules as you go. What a shambles.

yeah making up the rules as im going, but its more im trying to follow the SC game as much as possible, the only difference is im letting afl players in the 3rd draft.

meow meow

Wanna let us know what order the picks are in the 3rd draft?

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on December 27, 2011, 10:10:15 PM

some people have asked for them to be released when the 1st draft is finsihed, but i can change that if people want.

You can trade pick by the way as in the 25th pick, but i want to keep mine, in fact i want another pick

meow meow

Quote from: Holzman on December 27, 2011, 10:12:39 PM

some people have asked for them to be released when the 1st draft is finsihed, but i can change that if people want.

You can trade pick by the way as in the 25th pick, but i want to keep mine, in fact i want another pick

No harm in releasing the order now. It doesn't disadvantage anyone in any way, but it allows us to know what picks we have as bargaining chips in the trade period.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on December 27, 2011, 10:16:30 PM
Quote from: Holzman on December 27, 2011, 10:12:39 PM

No harm in releasing the order now. It doesn't disadvantage anyone in any way, but it allows us to know what picks we have as bargaining chips in the trade period.

ok if you dont mind will do it tonight some time, as im doing other stuff now (im in perth so might be alittle late)

meow meow

Good work.

Now, back to trading talk. Is there anyone who DOESN'T want Hanley? He's a popular boy.

PowerBug

Quote from: meow meow on December 27, 2011, 10:23:13 PM
Good work.

Now, back to trading talk. Is there anyone who DOESN'T want Hanley? He's a popular boy.
Hop on Chat meow. ;)

elephants

I wanted Hanley but not for Leu.

FisherSaints

OK, this is want we want

• A defender

Willing to trade

• Ruckman or
• Forward

PM me deals and who you will trade??

meow meow

Quote from: FisherSaints on December 29, 2011, 10:11:20 AM