Main Menu

EXV 3rd draft

Started by Holz, December 18, 2011, 06:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

Quote from: ossie85 on December 28, 2011, 06:12:06 PM
Quote from: Scrads on December 27, 2011, 11:32:30 AM
I wouldn't have passed because I would have just used my rookie picks to pick up the afl players I still wanted, I didn't need to pass to be able to do that. You say I'm trying to get picks before everybody else, when in actual fact I'm delaying previous picks to be able to do that so I'm actually losing in that stake. I didn't play nor am I following the SC version, so I couldn't tell we were using their system. This is your game with your rules so obviously I have to take it as it comes now, but that's ok because I have sort of come up with a new drafting strategy, but now I have to wait for the draft order ;)

Had the same problem in SC Version with people not reading the rules. The rules were said, and people either didn't read them or forgot them, and now want them changed which disadvantages the people who did read them.

Given those rules were said on the front page - in red - in both the DT and the SC versions of this competition, it's a little weird to say you didn't know

Well not really, it IS a rather unusual rule after all. Not sure why you'd even bring it up again, I said I'd adjusted and I apologized to Holz over pm so it was all settled and done.

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on December 28, 2011, 09:17:34 PM
I wouldn't have passed because I would have just used my rookie picks to pick up the afl players I still wanted, I didn't need to pass to be able to do that. You say I'm trying to get picks before everybody else, when in actual fact I'm delaying previous picks to be able to do that so I'm actually losing in that stake. I didn't play nor am I following the SC version, so I couldn't tell we were using their system. This is your game with your rules so obviously I have to take it as it comes now, but that's ok because I have sort of come up with a new drafting strategy, but now I have to wait for the draft order ;)

Had the same problem in SC Version with people not reading the rules. The rules were said, and people either didn't read them or forgot them, and now want them changed which disadvantages the people who did read them.

Given those rules were said on the front page - in red - in both the DT and the SC versions of this competition, it's a little weird to say you didn't know

Well not really, it IS a rather unusual rule after all. Not sure why you'd even bring it up again, I said I'd adjusted and I apologized to Holz over pm so it was all settled and done.

the ruels are complicated and unlike you ossie im all over the place i can understand the confusion, your running the worlds abit easier than me :)

ossie85

Quote from: Scrads on December 28, 2011, 09:17:34 PM

I apologies, I assumed a post from yesterday was still an active topic! But fair call