Main Menu

EXV 3rd draft

Started by Holz, December 18, 2011, 06:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

The plan is to randomise the order and have the national draft leftovers, pre season draft selections, rookie draft selections and all avilable players left.

If you guys want all aviable afl players left we will need to finish of the first draft left which shouldnt take too much time as people only have 2-3 picks left.

I would like to here your opinions on the rules of this draft

Holz

Torpedo10

Not a fan on having AFL leftovers available in Pre Season/ Rookies draft. No one from the actual Pre-Season draft will be picked. If you include AFL players you shouldn't have a second draft and just add 5 more picks to the AFL draft.

MTTY

In my opinion;

Keep it to Pre-season drafted, rookie drafted and national draft left overs. That way we will have a bigger player pool to choose from next year when delisting and recruiting players (if we go that way).

Holz

Quote from: MTTY on December 18, 2011, 06:35:36 PM
In my opinion;

Keep it to Pre-season drafted, rookie drafted and national draft left overs. That way we will have a bigger player pool to choose from next year when delisting and recruiting players (if we go that way).

yeah good idea, next year im thinking of allowing afl players on this list. So if you want alot you could skip 2-3 of your national draft picks and have 8 picks in this draft.

OK the draft will be up tonight and randomised no afl players allowed till next year

Torpedo10

Great Holz. I'll might be out tonight but if so I'll see them tommorow. I'm hoping a 4-8 pick.

Ziplock

yep, sounds good. I support having all afl listed players who have not been picked put in the draft.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on December 18, 2011, 07:21:37 PM
yep, sounds good. I support having all afl listed players who have not been picked put in the draft.

this year or just from next year on? currently people are not wanting afl players this year

Torpedo10

I think Zip meant next  year onwards. That's why he said "sounds good".

Holz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 18, 2011, 08:01:12 PM
I think Zip meant next  year onwards. That's why he said "sounds good".

or could have been saying sounds good to my original post, but your probably right

Ziplock

nope, I meant including this year actually :P

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on December 18, 2011, 08:07:59 PM

thats what i wanted too as really i dont want many of the players on the rookie list maybee about 10 or so. I think if we include afl players those who want rookies can go that way. If everyone picks afl players im happy taking rookies, remeber guys like cox were picked on the rookie list.

5 pick 14 players thats 70, i cant see people wanting 70 rookies but maybee 30-40 are worth it.

Torpedo10

MTTY

Quote from: Holzman on December 18, 2011, 08:12:21 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on December 18, 2011, 08:07:59 PM

thats what i wanted too as really i dont want many of the players on the rookie list maybee about 10 or so. I think if we include afl players those who want rookies can go that way. If everyone picks afl players im happy taking rookies, remeber guys like cox were picked on the rookie list.

5 pick 14 players thats 70, i cant see people wanting 70 rookies but maybee 30-40 are worth it.
The reason i prefer it without unpicked AFL players and just PSD, Rookie and national draft left overs is that once again it makes it all teh more realistic, it also gives us a chance to find a gem off of a rookie list, making the find all the more better.

Torpedo10

I agree with MTTY. I don't think there is an advantage including AFL leftovers and it would be alot more realistic to not include AFL leftovers.