Main Menu

2012 EXV Rounds

Started by Torpedo10, December 14, 2011, 05:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Guys, I didn't boo you le, I wouldn't do that because ther's no reason to.  ::) so mate I didn't boo you.

elephants

Scrads

Yeah but, Lewis is a forward so is more valuable than Daisy as a mid.

elephants

Lewis won't be a forward next season. This is a 5 year game. We already had Robinson as a fwd/mid that is unlikely to be fwd/mid next year so we didn't want to risk it.

The F.A.R.K.

Umm we sort of got watts for lewis as a sweetner for getting daisy but i reckon we won the sweetner coz it is a 5 year game and watts will shower all over lewis in the 5 years. Initially we traded roughead for lewis so look at it this way

Broughton and Roughead for Daisy and Watts. Im sorry but pretty sure we killed that

Scrads

I got Judd out of the trade too, he isnt likely too average much more than 5 less than thomas. Lewis will outscore Watts by at the very least 10 :)

PowerBug

Quote from: elephants on February 19, 2012, 03:41:06 PM
Lewis won't be a forward next season. This is a 5 year game. We already had Robinson as a fwd/mid that is unlikely to be fwd/mid next year so we didn't want to risk it.
Nah it's actually a year by year game. No point having a team full of "potential" coz potential isn't always class.

The F.A.R.K.

well actually it isnt. I could have a team full of 30 age + players and then come next year they all reture and I have only a handful of players left. We have youth, we have up and coming stars and over the 5 years we are going to be up there

Torpedo10

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 19, 2012, 08:55:55 PM
well actually it isnt. I could have a team full of 30 age + players and then come next year they all reture and I have only a handful of players left. We have youth, we have up and coming stars and over the 5 years we are going to be up there
Just because the media say they will be stars doesn't mean they will be, you have to get stars for this year and next year and then take risks on young players.

TheMailman

You have to think about it

How many players are touted as stars for the future by the media, coaches, players, friends etc. ?

And how many players are stars?

Stardom isn't given to you in the form of a draft pick, just because the Sydney Swans the best team in the world picked you at number 1 in the draft, doesn't mean you are going to be a star, you have to earn it.

The F.A.R.K.

so andrew swallow and barlow arent already dt stars???

then players like nahas, houli, robinson and danger who already score decent and are on the verge of increasing their average

then young guns like tom lynch, dom tyson, mitch banner and nicholson who are in the next generation of guns

meow meow

Justin Bieber

Torpedo10

Yeah it is meow. ANYONE who wants to propose a Friendly has to do it by Monday the 19th of March. Teams Have to be posted in the Subject I set up for each match on Friday the 23rd of March at 4pm.  I will give a partial pockout from Saturday the 24th to Thursday the 28th at 4pm is when teams can be changed till then another partial lockout till the 30th of March which is the next day when the FINAL team has to be posted or just leave the team you posted before.

TheMailman

Anyone who wants to get beaten by me can just ask but otherwise I'm content sitting in 1st place  ;)