Main Menu

2012 EXV Rounds

Started by Torpedo10, December 14, 2011, 05:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

The F.A.R.K.

daisy for pendles???? hahaha nah im pulling ya chain we are done with our trading. The only trade we would do would be jjk for one of lids, broughton, goddard, heppell, hanley or houli but i doubt that would happen

elephants

The F.A.R.K.

its on like donkey kong pb. so when does the friendly start next round on nab or what

elephants

Probs when the nab full games start.

The F.A.R.K.

yeah next round

do people realise that paul stewart, danyle pearce and robbie tarrant wernt picked up by anyone in the draft???those three are on my smokies list

elephants

Pearce was on my radar early on but I left him for some reason I don't remember.

Torpedo10

Guys, what I was planning to do was play them first 2 rounds of the season because normal matches for euros don't start til rd 3 in AFL BUT now that you guys mention it I think it would be great to have 2 preseason matches against one another. So I was thinking people who are organized playing rd1 in AFL will play then and week after next  maybe? we'll have to ask Holz.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: elephants on February 19, 2012, 12:30:49 AM
Pearce was on my radar early on but I left him for some reason I don't remember.

jeez ele imagine if you had me to bounce ideas of during the draft hahaha its alright i already have a few names to swoop on in next years pre season draft

did you read my post in players and trades in dt pearce is now playing defence (so will prbs get dpp next year) and he averaged an extra 8 points r something in defence.

elephants

Yeah man I saw it. Will watch him this season, could be a steal! I also have a number of players we can pounce on in the next draft. A few of our rookies looked good and Daisy annhilated last night. Lecca :'( being out may mean more ball for JJK... Awww yeah!

Torpedo10

Boydy!!!! 92 DT Points and Daisy only got 71, we all know whos better.  ;D ;)

elephants

Boyd is in a faltering team and almost at 30 (clutching at straws here he is still a gun) BUT...

Daisy is playing in the top team in the comp last year(not including the GF) and is only going to improve next year. Also copped more attention then normal with Pendles out...

Add to this we got Daisy with our 8th pick you got Boyd with your 2nd. Bring it into perspective young on ;)

Torpedo10

mate, you traded in Daisy, Scrads picked him up with his 3rd pick, you saying that you got him with your 8th pick is just saying you traded out someone that isn't as good as Daisy for Daisy.

elephants

Yeah so what. We spent our 8th pick on him. I don't see your point. Oh, and Boo me that's cool.

The F.A.R.K.

boo me if you want i wanna bring up my first ton and raise the bat haha

we got daisy for an absolute steal. Prett much we got daisy and Watts for Broughton and Lewis.

ele ill send up a list via pm with some things to watch during the year later on busy doing homework atm haha