Best striker in the world

Started by Cicjose, December 10, 2011, 03:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

Money doesn't show how good a player is though Cic.

It may show that he is good value for money, but it doesn't mean that they are the best in the world.

Master Q

Quote from: Jukes on December 15, 2011, 09:06:17 PM
Van Persie only really ever scores goals when he only needs to beat the keeper, never any great solo goals where the goal rests on his shoulders. Most of the time Song, Arshavin, Arteta etc. do all the work for him and all he needs to do is know where to be, which he does well.

That and Van Persie has no other real attacking players to compete with for goals. Rooney has Chicharito, Berbatov, Welbeck and even Nani, Torres has Drogba, Anelka (not for long) and Sturridge. Even Huntelaar must compete with Raul, Farfan, Marica and Draxler. Van Persie has to compete with...Chamakh, who has scored about 2 goals since the first month or two of 2010/11.
Well he doesn't play the same role as Messi,Ronaldo, Torres. He (and Drogba) is one of the best finishing strikers in the world. His shot is deadily, he is a great CF, can header and seems to be in the right place all the time.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Cicjose on December 16, 2011, 02:17:33 AM
it shows the richest clubs will always get the world's best players the only reason RVP looks as good as he does is because Arsenal is the stingiest club on the planet

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/apr/11/bundesliga-premier-league
That article you posted has got absolutely nothing to do with your argument that Huntelaar is the best in the world. All it says is the bundesliga is in a better financial position than the other leagues. Plus it is almost 2 years old.

Seriously cic nothing you have said supports your theory that Huntelaar is the best. Just give up an stop posting random articles of nonsense

CrowsFan

Although I guess you now have the consolation that Huntelaar will be better than Villa for the next couple of months, since he has now broken his leg ::)

Cicjose

just because you fail to understand global football outside the money grubbers of the EPL

doesnt mean you have to take out your ignorance on me

CrowsFan

Hahahahahaha you think I don't know anything about football!! ;D
I would know more about football than pretty much all people on this site!

I really don't get you cic. You are the most negative supporter towards fremantle and Australian cricket yet you are the most one eyed biased person going around when it comes to your football club schalke!

pyronerd

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 16, 2011, 07:12:21 PM

I really don't get you cic. You are the most negative supporter towards fremantle and Australian cricket yet you are the most one eyed biased person going around when it comes to your football club schalke!

Hawka

il back u up CF no1 else on this site knows more football then you

Cic dont even bother anymore u wont beat CF at this

pyronerd

Quote from: hawka26 on December 16, 2011, 07:37:23 PM

il back u up CF no1 else on this site knows more football soccer then you

Cic dont even bother anymore u wont beat CF at this
:P

Cicjose

pyronerd

Quote from: Cicjose on December 16, 2011, 07:46:20 PM
CF knows absolutely flower all

I'll take that back actually, I know exactly which one it is :-X

and it's not troll

Hawka

soz pyro lol

R u flowering kidding me ??
saying u no more bout soccer then CF is saying u no more about batting then Sachin Tendulkar!!
do u even come on this board have u seen how much CF contributes and some of the things he has to say cleary u dont

Master Q

Quote from: Cicjose on December 16, 2011, 07:46:20 PM
CF knows absolutely flower all
Cicjose
Premium: +19/-114

I think people don't agree with you Cic.

m0nty