forward - edwards, riewoldt, nahas
ruck - maric, cotchin, tuck
interchange - king, miller, ellis, houli
emg - white, jackson, vickery
Always forget bloody kel moore!! Lol so good to see bim back

EZA100

his CHB or are u saying that are put him in

aces-high

Just saying i always seem to forget putting him in when i write out my opinion on our best side haha
Kel moore is defs in our best 22. Injury free our team on paper looks fantastic

quinny88

My best 22  (if they were all fit)

FB-   Morris  Griffiths  Rance

HB-   Ellis     Grimes   Newy

C-     Houli   Martin    Lids

HF-   Grigg   Vickery  Titch

FF-    King    JRoo     Nahas

R-     Maric   Cotch    Tuck          Int- Foley Conca Batch (S) Cant think of anyone deserving

aces-high

Hmm interesting to see no moore in defense quinny! Griffiths has been awfully good though back there. He and Elton in a few years along with Vickery, J Roo, Grimes and fingers crossed a fit David Astbury are going to be very important to our structures if we have any hope of being a flag contender! Hopefully they all stay injury free cause their potential is endless

quinny88

Quote from: aces-high on August 01, 2012, 12:40:25 AM
Hmm interesting to see no moore in defense quinny! Griffiths has been awfully good though back there. He and Elton in a few years along with Vickery, J Roo, Grimes and fingers crossed a fit David Astbury are going to be very important to our structures if we have any hope of being a flag contender! Hopefully they all stay injury free cause their potential is endless

Yeah unfortunatly I think its gone past Moore. Missed his best years, similar to poor Coughlan a few years back.
Just cant see the room for another tall defender pushing 30 years old thats really not up to it.

I know hes just come back and needs a chance, I would still keep him on the list and play in the 2's but I think its more important to develop Rance, Grimes, Griffiths and even Astbury. All young and has the makings of a premier defence

aces-high

Yeah great answer mate :) im cheering you for it! The foundations are set! Rance is the general and most experienced, moore doesnt need to be there. He can still play a role in their developments through training while playing in the magoos. Gotta say we've had a bad time with injuries the last 10 years or so. Brown brought down in his prime, coughlan was developing into one of the competitions premier mids before injury struck and poor old kel who was a very important part of our defense. Hopefully the nucleus we have now of dusty, lids, cotch, roo (who needs a spray), grigg, houli, morris, grimes, vickery, ellis, conca, griffiths, rance and ellis stay Tiger players and create a consistent contender over the next decade :D