Main Menu

Genuine optimism!!!

Started by aces-high, December 07, 2011, 08:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aces-high

Quote from: Windigo on January 03, 2012, 11:23:22 AM
D-Mart will show Melbourne that he deserved to be number one.  :)

Dustin Martin coming to the Tigers is the best thing besides Dimma being appointed as coach to happen to the club since the 1980 flag. Our luck turned in the 1982 gf with that streaker chick but now we are back and the Tiger will prowl and dominate again very soon :D

aces-high

Quote from: Patrician on January 04, 2012, 10:59:20 AM
I gotta say, I'm optimisitic too.

I like the look of Morris, Basher Houli is one of my new favourite players, the draftees look promising - but I reckon the biggest thing is that players that used to make me shudder when they had the ball (e.g. Nahas, Rance) are really performing.

I was sad about Nason though :( he wasn't the same after they cut his hair.

We have an exciting future :P

Couldnt agree more
- Morris looks like the hard/courageous nut every backline needs
- Houli is a terrific kick and was very influential this year. I love him now
- I can see Ellis fitting straight into our best 22, Elton and Arnot will defs get games and will be 150 game plus prospects. Elton could be the steal of the draft if he finds consistency :) also O'hanlon looks a very likel type. The rookies look good aswel. Next 5 years will be awesome

So true everytime Rance went near disposing of the footy my heart stopped, but with confidence brings out the players best skills. Now Nahas, Rance and even Ty are confident in their abilities and are proving excellent assets to our team. We now have good users of the footy on every line and a good blend of height, skill, speed and toughness. Bring on 2012

Yeah Nason lost his skill when he lost his dreads lol I always see players with dreads and go wow hes awesome...they must give u super human footy abilities haha but in all seriousness i was rapped to see farmer and him go. They were just making up numbers like webberley who i think may go this year. For ther size they dont have the x factor needed at AFL level imo. But thats just me