EXV: 2012 National Draft

Started by Holz, December 04, 2011, 04:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

PowerBug

LaHug

Good chance to play a lot and had a few (slim few, but there nonetheless) good scores last year.
I take Jason Blake.

nostradamus

Quote from: LaHug on December 14, 2011, 11:38:43 PM
Good chance to play a lot and had a few (slim few, but there nonetheless) good scores last year.
I take Jason Blake.

l considered him too, as he'll probably take Dawson's role....the only problem is that he scores like him as well  :-\

LaHug

Quote from: nostradamus on December 14, 2011, 11:43:24 PM
I take Jason Blake.

l considered him too, as he'll probably take Dawson's role....the only problem is that he scores like him as well  :-\
I'm hoping he'll manage to average 60-70 and I can use him as a back up... (hopeful)

nostradamus

Quote from: LaHug on December 14, 2011, 11:46:19 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on December 14, 2011, 11:43:24 PM
I take Jason Blake.

I'm hoping he'll manage to average 60-70 and I can use him as a back up... (hopeful)

and there is a chance that'll happen too.....new coach, new game plan and more job security

bomberboy0618

PowerBug

Holz, you caqn change Voldemort to BB now, he's the new coach. ;)

Torpedo10

Anybody know how long FS has? He picked in the AFL draft but not in this.  :(

Torpedo10

It's been more than 2 hours so FS pick goes to the top draftee available which is Nicholas Joyce from Adelaide, It's Scrads pick.

Ziplock

nostradamus

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 15, 2011, 09:35:58 PM
It's been more than 2 hours so FS pick goes to the top draftee available which is Nicholas Joyce from Adelaide, It's Scrads pick.

Are you sure.....l thought he just gets skipped until he gets back online again

CrowsFan

Quote from: nostradamus on December 15, 2011, 10:08:38 PM

From the rules in the first post
QuoteYou have 24 hours to pick, 2 hours if you have been online during the 24 hours. If you don't pick, you will automatically receive the highest player available and can not change.

Torpedo10

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 15, 2011, 10:13:12 PM

QuoteYou have 24 hours to pick, 2 hours if you have been online during the 24 hours. If you don't pick, you will automatically receive the highest player available and can not change.
The reason of this is beacause he doesn't want long waits.

nostradamus

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 15, 2011, 10:19:26 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on December 15, 2011, 10:13:12 PM

The reason of this is beacause he doesn't want long waits.

ok guys, sorry l didnt realise the rules were different in this draft to the main one.........now l do  ;)

......but as for not wanting long waits.....it makes no time difference at all if someone gets an automatic selection or just gets skipped and has their pick the next time they get online (as is the case in the main draft)  :P