Your doing a good job Holz.

The Scot's will take Tom Curran

Justin Bieber

Quote from: nostradamus on December 13, 2011, 08:14:19 AM
Quote from: Holzman on December 13, 2011, 04:13:46 AM
Quote from: meow meow on December 13, 2011, 01:59:17 AM
Holz is so slack.

Jay Lever.
i think i have been pretty decent, i have been busy the last few days, so have slipped a little. I try to update when im on as soon as possible.
Don't stress Holz, l'm sure meow was being ironic

.....l think you do a great job (will give you a cheer mate)
Mewtwo was just joking around. You and Ossie doing a great job running these things and it was my fault for not reading a few posts above :P.

Torpedo10

The next pick for the Spanish Stallions is Josh Tynan.

PowerBug

I'll pass my next pick so i don't hold up the draft

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 13, 2011, 01:21:46 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on December 13, 2011, 08:14:19 AM
Quote from: Holzman on December 13, 2011, 04:13:46 AM
Quote from: meow meow on December 13, 2011, 01:59:17 AM
Holz is so slack.

Jay Lever.
i think i have been pretty decent, i have been busy the last few days, so have slipped a little. I try to update when im on as soon as possible.
Don't stress Holz, l'm sure meow was being ironic

.....l think you do a great job (will give you a cheer mate)
Mewtwo was just joking around. You and Ossie doing a great job running these things and it was my fault for not reading a few posts above :P.

yeah i know meow wasnt serious jsut trying to explain why its been abit slow over the last few days. Good news is i should be more active now. Im just waiting for the postions to be realeased and see if i have gibbs or not in defence it will make or break my team. Also alot of info is being released now its changing my list drastically.

RiOtChEsS

elephants

Gibbs not being a backmen may hurt :-/

Purple 77

ok, i dont want to give permission to skip with this one, coz all the good players will go. So i apologise to MTTY if this is a bid decision, but the English Lions pick Nicholas Joyce

MTTY

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 14, 2011, 02:36:03 PM
ok, i dont want to give permission to skip with this one, coz all the good players will go. So i apologise to MTTY if this is a bid decision, but the English Lions pick Nicholas Joyce
No worries P77 was second in line. Just a query if i change it to a passs do we get a pick in the PS Draft Holz?

nostradamus

Quote from: MTTY on December 14, 2011, 05:15:38 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on December 14, 2011, 02:36:03 PM
No worries P77 was second in line. Just a query if i change it to a passs do we get a pick in the PS Draft Holz?

My understanding of it is that yes you'll get an extra pick in the next draft......but l,m not sure when.

Maybe one of the more experienced players can give a more thorough answer than me

Holz

Ok i will explain the rules abit better,

it says You can choose to pass. This will give you an extra pick in the rookie/pre-season draft. I.e. If you pass your first round pick #8, you get an extra first round pick AFTER pick 8 of the rookie/preseason draft first pick.

So say if you pass on pick 53 when it gets to pick 53 in the draft you will get a pick right after that and than it goes to pick 54. The national draft is randomised so its luck of the draw.

MTTY

Thanks for clearing that up Holz.

After a bit more research, i'd like to change our pick to Jordan Murdoch if thats ok Holz?

Holz

Quote from: MTTY on December 14, 2011, 07:23:02 PM
Thanks for clearing that up Holz.

After a bit more research, i'd like to change our pick to Jordan Murdoch if thats ok Holz?

as long as you change your pick before the next one you can do whatever you want. PB hasnt picked so its all good.

Torpedo10

Didn't PB say he would pass his next pick?

Holz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 14, 2011, 07:55:26 PM
Didn't PB say he would pass his next pick?

didnt see that but pass isnt really i pick so i will let it slide.