Main Menu

EXV: The Greek Team

Started by PowerBug, November 24, 2011, 01:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

BGK

If Deledio wins the Greek Titans will be as broke as Greece.

CrowsFan

PowerBug

You do realise that at Greece B&F is the same as the coaches award, because we cannot afford to do both. (Just thought i'd put that out there)

BGK

Quote from: PowerBug on May 12, 2012, 07:01:05 PM
You do realise that at Greece B&F is the same as the coaches award, because we cannot afford to do both. (Just thought i'd put that out there)

So basically your just going to choose your favourite player?

You may as well give it too Foley now. Every time you talk about Foley you wet yourself.

PowerBug

Quote from: BGK on May 12, 2012, 11:37:52 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on May 12, 2012, 07:01:05 PM

So basically your just going to choose your favourite player?

You may as well give it too Foley now. Every time you talk about Foley you wet yourself.
hehe.

PowerBug

BIG NEWS.

Despite the economic torture in Greece, the Euros side has found enough room for an assistant. Spite is joining the team as the first, and probably the only assistant. Experience is a key factor here, although it will raise many discussions on how the team is running.

Holz

There are Rumours coming from Greece that Brett Deledio and Steele Sidebottom have been linked to signing with the Eagles with the belief that they are the team of the future and reports allege there has been a fallout with the coach after Foley has been named captain over them.

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on May 22, 2012, 08:29:08 PM
There are Rumours coming from Greece that Brett Deledio and Steele Sidebottom have been linked to signing with the Eagles with the belief that they are the team of the future and reports allege there has been a fallout with the coach after Foley has been named captain over them.
And that is all they are.

But i have an assistant. :D

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on May 22, 2012, 08:29:08 PM

Hahahahahahahaha, this is great!

Spite

After completing many hours of documentation, I am now offically an assistant coach of the Mighty Greek Titans.

Deledio is pushing hard to be the next captain of the Greek Titans :P

Justin Bieber

Good to see new people apart of this.

Spite, Sprinking, JB.

PowerBug