Main Menu

EXV: Serbian Eagles

Started by Holz, November 20, 2011, 11:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

Quote from: Holzman on January 16, 2012, 12:27:26 AM
Quote from: Scrads on January 16, 2012, 12:23:45 AM
Quote from: Holzman on January 15, 2012, 11:22:32 PM
Jimmy Bartel has just been traded into the eagles and instantly has been given captaincy of the team.

Gibbs ?  :P

Bartle is the Captain of the team but in terms of who will be getting the C each week will be Gibbs.

Bartel is more the spiritual coach, Brownlow, Norm Smith, 3 premiership he nows how to get it done, will hopefully pull cotchin, scully, swallow into true premiums

Ahh ofcourse.

The exact same reason I am drafting Presti into my team for  ;)

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on January 16, 2012, 12:31:47 AM
Quote from: Holzman on January 16, 2012, 12:27:26 AM
Quote from: Scrads on January 16, 2012, 12:23:45 AM
Quote from: Holzman on January 15, 2012, 11:22:32 PM
Jimmy Bartel has just been traded into the eagles and instantly has been given captaincy of the team.

Gibbs ?  :P

Bartle is the Captain of the team but in terms of who will be getting the C each week will be Gibbs.

Bartel is more the spiritual coach, Brownlow, Norm Smith, 3 premiership he nows how to get it done, will hopefully pull cotchin, scully, swallow into true premiums

Ahh ofcourse.

The exact same reason I am drafting Presti into my team for  ;)

however bartel will likely be my captain when they line up against GWS and port, got a lazy 140 against port last year

BGK

Big loss of LeCras today Holz. Can you cover and still give the premiership a shot?

Holz

Quote from: BGK on February 17, 2012, 03:19:35 PM
Big loss of LeCras today Holz. Can you cover and still give the premiership a shot?

after losing gibbs in the backline and my best forward in lecras im screwed this year.

I have a feeling kane cornes will be playing a few games up front.

BGK

Quote from: Holzman on February 17, 2012, 06:08:55 PM

after losing gibbs in the backline and my best forward in lecras im screwed this year.

It's too bad Holz. I thought you were a good chance to win.

Holz

Quote from: BGK on February 17, 2012, 06:12:12 PM
Quote from: Holzman on February 17, 2012, 06:08:55 PM

It's too bad Holz. I thought you were a good chance to win.

i dont think this year is my year, next year im looking much better, a year more exp into my young guns and schnieder, mackie, bartel will still be good next year.

elephants

Still Holz, a high pick last year will be nice? :P Lucky, I was trying to get Lecras off you!

Holz

Quote from: elephants on February 18, 2012, 12:39:29 AM
Still Holz, a high pick last year will be nice? :P Lucky, I was trying to get Lecras off you!

choosing lecras over beams isnt looking too flash at the moment. I think im still a chance of making the finals, im going to have to rely on my mids to get me through.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on March 04, 2012, 04:15:36 AM
After weeks of negotiations Scott Pendlebury has realised the eagles are the ream of the future and has jumped ship to become their captain. The eagles now have the strongest midfield in the euro, but no forwards to kick it too.

We should talk ;)

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: elephants on March 04, 2012, 04:19:28 AM
After weeks of negotiations Scott Pendlebury has realised the eagles are the ream of the future and has jumped ship to become their captain. The eagles now have the strongest midfield in the euro, but no forwards to kick it too.

We should talk ;)
bit late le we have been talking for ages

elephants

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on March 04, 2012, 08:30:54 PM
Quote from: elephants on March 04, 2012, 04:19:28 AM

We should talk ;)
bit late le we have been talking for ages
Cool! Talk is great, let's see results!

TheMailman

aha not yet :P

I might still pull out  ;)

Holz

Once again the eagles trade in the midfield stars of the future. At the loss of the current norm smith medallist and Dt legend Bartel, Quite possibly the number 1 back this year in brougthon and 2 guys who show promise in Paine and Smedts. The eagles gain potential star mideifleders in Shuey and Caddy, welcomes Mohr back into the team and finally gets a replacement for the Injured Lecras in Jordan Lewis.

The coach has declared its a good thing we didnt get pendles, with our current midfield he might not be getting any games in a few years.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Holzman on March 21, 2012, 03:11:45 AM
Once again the eagles trade in the midfield stars of the future. At the loss of the current norm smith medallist and Dt legend Bartel, Quite possibly the number 1 back this year in brougthon and 2 guys who show promise in Paine and Smedts. The eagles gain potential star mideifleders in Shuey and Caddy, welcomes Mohr back into the team and finally gets a replacement for the Injured Lecras in Jordan Lewis.

The coach has declared its a good thing we didnt get pendles, with our current midfield he might not be getting any games in a few years.
Holzman, This trade you just did just got you back into Premiership contention. I'm scared!  :-\ But my team will still win.  8)

Holz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on March 21, 2012, 06:19:53 PM
Quote from: Holzman on March 21, 2012, 03:11:45 AM

Holzman, This trade you just did just got you back into Premiership contention. I'm scared!  :-\ But my team will still win.  8)

i dont think i can get it this year with lecras out, but watch out next year. Expecting big things from swallow,shuey,cotchin,scully, caddy,shiel next year.