Main Menu

EXV: Serbian Eagles

Started by Holz, November 20, 2011, 11:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: elephants on September 25, 2012, 07:18:18 PM
Not given last years form :P

Goddard is a gun check out his last 6 weeks. 114 average.    Soon to be a Euro Champion.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on September 25, 2012, 07:19:24 PM
Quote from: elephants on September 25, 2012, 07:18:18 PM
Not given last years form :P

Goddard is a gun check out his last 6 weeks. 114 average.    Soon to be a Euro Champion.

Shame the season isn't 6 weeks long ;) :P I'm just stirring. He's good.

Holz

Just Crunched the numbers and worked out my team averages 147.5 points a week. In comparison Scrads averaged 144.6 points this year. yes thats my best 15 but my bench players are just as good as my weakest in each line (besides ruck and thats only 79 from goldy he will improve)

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Holz

News coming from Serbia that fringe player Chris Knights is training the house down and may be pushing for round 1 selection next year. The forward has been a very good player in the past, but since than he has ben in and out of the side. Coach Holz feels that if given the chance he will prove his worth.

Holz

Heath Shaw has joined the eagles in the hope he can back to his best and with the help of Goddard and Gibbs the eagles defense is looking rock solid.

Brent Boomer Harvey has also joined and despite missing the start of the season with suspension he will be up and firing in the eagles finals campaign.

With the eagles first pick in the draft we have taken Jesse hogan. Much like omeara last year he will be unable to play, but the eagles management couldn't let this star slip and it was dealt he was the steal of the draft 7. Harper and hogan are already being grioned to take over from Petrie and boomer when they retire.

With tese moves the eagles have signalled not only will they be a premiership threat next year, they will be for many years with solo many young guns.

elephants

"The steal of the draft"

What, you mean the draft that is only 11 picks old :P

Holz

Quote from: elephants on November 23, 2012, 02:58:15 PM
"The steal of the draft"

steal of the draft.....  so far :)

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on November 23, 2012, 03:14:45 PM
Quote from: elephants on November 23, 2012, 02:58:15 PM
"The steal of the draft"

Haha probably can't argue with that at this stage. Good to see everyone is happy with their picks so far though ;)

steal of the draft.....  so far :)

Justin Bieber

I got agrundy at 6? How is yours a steal ???

JBs-Hawks

Justin Bieber

JBs-Hawks

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on November 23, 2012, 05:46:16 PM
I got agrundy at 6? How is yours a steal ???

grundy the spud pick of the draft so far. I was worried you would take hogan.

Scrads

Holz