Main Menu

EXV: Russian Roulettes

Started by nostradamus, November 20, 2011, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on March 12, 2012, 12:28:59 AM
Quote from: nostradamus on March 11, 2012, 10:49:47 PM
The Russian Roulettes are rapt to announce another trade has been completed.....again with Torps

We give....Dyson Heppell, Stephen Clifton and Niall McKeever

in exchange for

Ryan O'keefe, Luke Hodge and Beau Waters

dont agree with it long term mate but hey you are now a force to be reckoned with this year (if waters, hodge and okeefe can stay on the park ;))
some people think this isn't the best trade but I do. Clifton is very underrated and will play every game easy. his an absolute Magnet and I'm supremely happy I get Heppell. McKeever is an work in progress but still young and hoping he'll become the next Pearce Hanley. I think this makes nos' team very good and gives me youth that's why We were both happy with this trade.   :)

nostradamus

elephants

Is that a bump in fear of the bashers?

lol jokes, we haven't got a ruckmen.

nostradamus

Likely best line-up for 2013

B Waters, Hurn, Yarran, Burgoyne

C Swan, Ablett, Hodge, Moloney

R Bellchambers

U Sloane, Greene

F Tippett, Chapman, J.Riewoldt, Menzel

E Spurr, Howlett, Kruezer, Varcoe

nostradamus

Picks remaining for the Rookie draft 10, 19 + 30

l have 37 on my list now so those 3 picks will finish off my squad

elephants

Far out man, Swan and Ablett! Immense!

nostradamus

Quote from: elephants on December 15, 2012, 02:25:53 AM
Far out man, Swan and Ablett! Immense!

l thought l'd better try to keep my window open, because the way you and Holz have been trading it was closing fast mate

tbagrocks

Just who will make captain? Not an easy choice :o

nostradamus

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 15, 2012, 03:18:47 AM
Just who will make captain? Not an easy choice :o

But its a nice problem to have.......and a big bonus is that come the finals l wont be up against either of them (assuming l make the finals that is)

Holz

i think the basher and I have you beat for the most part, but if swan and ablett go bang i dont think anyone can stop them.

Battle between us in the mids will be amazing Swan + Ablett v Pendles + Lids + Boyd that will be an interesting battle

nostradamus

Quote from: Holzman on December 15, 2012, 06:25:23 PM
i think the basher and I have you beat for the most part, but if swan and ablett go bang i dont think anyone can stop them.

Battle between us in the mids will be amazing Swan + Ablett v Pendles + Lids + Boyd that will be an interesting battle

Yeah it should be fun......cant wait  ;)

nostradamus

the Russian Roulettes are excited to announce the addition to our Coaching ranks of a newcomer to ff who has a great deal of knowledge of all things footy and is a fine contributor to this site ....... http://www.afldreamers.com/

........RidleyU  senior assistant coach

Adamant

Quote from: nostradamus on January 19, 2013, 05:38:03 PM
the Russian Roulettes are excited to announce the addition to our Coaching ranks of a newcomer to ff who has a great deal of knowledge of all things footy and is a fine contributor to this site ....... http://www.afldreamers.com/

Whaaaat!? How did you manage to get Rids. :o

nostradamus

Quote from: Adamant on January 19, 2013, 05:52:11 PM

sent him a PM and asked if he knew about XVs, and whether he'd like to get involved  ;)

Adamant

Quote from: nostradamus on January 19, 2013, 05:59:56 PM
Quote from: Adamant on January 19, 2013, 05:52:11 PM

sent him a PM and asked if he knew about XVs, and whether he'd like to get involved  ;)

So, does he know about XVs?