EXV: Svalbard Valkyries

Started by Ziplock, November 19, 2011, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

We received inside intel that Cale's girlfriend is in fact, a male prostitute.

And we also received photos from his neighbour, clearly showing 100kg of chocolate being delivered his front door, in order to eat away the depression of having to move to belgium.

So make what you will of the Basher's 'superior' coaching staff

elephants

I think the Bashers speak for the general public when we say we want evidence. We don't believe anything until we see it.
The Belgian Bashers will also not be getting involved in any more trash talk until closer to rivalry round.
Thanks, the Belgian Bashers. :)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: elephants on January 03, 2012, 10:24:27 PM
I think the Bashers speak for the general public when we say we want evidence. We don't believe anything until we see it.
The Belgian Bashers will also not be getting involved in any more trash talk until closer to rivalry round.

is he waving the white flag? Or is he simply being the bigger man by stopping things before they get out control?

You the public decide. :P

Ziplock

Quote from: elephants on January 03, 2012, 10:24:27 PM
cale's 'girlfriend'

the chocolate, box one

elephants

Haha C4 we are being the bigger (and better) team. :D

Ziplock

Ziplock

With the additions of Hanley to our backline, the Valkyries are looking like a force to be reckoned with

Def: J. Grimes, P. Hanley, J Trengove, T. Armstrong (Jacobs, Connors, toy, Bews)
Mids: M. Murphy, J. Ziebell, Jack Trengove, A. Gaff (Bastinac, Haynes, Ward, Bewick,  K Stevens, D Butcher)
Rucks: B. Mcevoy (J Roughead, stephensen)
Fwd: A. Goodes, J. Riewoldt, Christensen, Hawkins (Vespremi, Grant,  Gumbleton, Dell'Olio, Folau)
Utility: Ward, Bastinac

are you scared?

because you should be.

that's a team that potentially would not have a player under a 90 average.

Holz

you might come within 100 points of me now with hanley

Ziplock

with your forwards, and your injury prone + aging backline, yeah I might come within 100 points of you.... as in 90-100 ahead :P

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on January 21, 2012, 12:32:04 AM
with your forwards, and your injury prone + aging backline, yeah I might come within 100 points of you.... as in 90-100 ahead :P

injury prone backline? you have grimes and armstrong in your starting lineup. With the exception of malcheski my backs played 19+.

On an important sidenote why do you have smedts in your lineup

CrowsFan

Ziplock

he wanted to play for us so much I couldn't say no :P

my bad, remember when I accidently picked him? I'll remove him now :P

Ziplock

and Jack + Tony assure our coaching staff that they will be fully fit and rearing to go for 2012. Jacky G has stocked up on rubber bands, which will be used to replace his calves and hammys in the likelyhood off chance they should tear :P

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Ziplock on January 21, 2012, 12:20:22 AM
With the additions of Hanley to our backline, the Valkyries are looking like a force to be reckoned with

Def: J. Grimes, P. Hanley, J Trengove, T. Armstrong (Jacobs, Connors, toy, Bews)
Mids: M. Murphy, J. Ziebell, Jack Trengove, A. Gaff (Bastinac, Haynes, Ward, Bewick,  K Stevens, D Butcher)
Rucks: B. Mcevoy (J Roughead, stephensen)
Fwd: A. Goodes, J. Riewoldt, Christensen, Hawkins (Vespremi, Grant,  Gumbleton, Dell'Olio, Folau)
Utility: Ward, Bastinac

are you scared?

because you should be.

that's a team that potentially would not have a player under a 90 average.

Not really

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on January 21, 2012, 09:09:59 AM
and Jack + Tony assure our coaching staff that they will be fully fit and rearing to go for 2012. Jacky G has stocked up on rubber bands, which will be used to replace his calves and hammys in the likelyhood off chance they should tear :P
Hahah good to see we're thinking ahead :P