Main Menu

EXV: Belgian Bashers

Started by elephants, November 19, 2011, 12:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Brent Renouf and Josh Caddy... WELCOME!!!

elephants

Lots of new additions updated team on the front page.

Torpedo10

I can't see any players except the captain and vice-captain. Where are the rest.

elephants

My team is in the Euro Teams thread so just for you I'll copy it over :)

elephants

Last but certainly not least I'd like to welcome another Western Australian recruit to our line-up.

Travis Colyer! Take you place in the midfield my friend!

elephants

Ziplock

Adios Cale, have fun, play well at your new club.

In other new, Daniel Connors has recently revealed to his new club, that he personally did not expect the Basher's to crack top 10, and without him he's predicting a wooden spoon :P

TRASH TALKED! :P

elephants

Without him??
Haha upon hearing this the Bashers Trash Talk King Micky Barlow has replied with...
"Daniel's remarks clearly show the self-respect and self-esteem issues that he is battling with. We hope that the Valkyries have the facilities to take care of this damaged young boy. Oh, and Daniel, you wouldn't have been in the Bashers best 4 backmen at the end of the day."

HE RUNS UP FOR THE DUNK..... OOOHHHHHHHH CONNORS IS DEALT THE ULTIMATE REJECTION BY MICK BARLOW!!!!

;D

Ziplock

Connors has been training the house down since his trade to the Valkyries, and will be, by season start, an opening backman in any side. Our training staff fully believe Connors can reach a 100 average this year.

Daniel, after hearing Micky B's hurtful comments, gracefully requests that Michael returns Daniel's grandfather's walking stick that Barlow's been using to get around the field this pre-season.

elephants

Following these latest comments Michael Barlow simply replied...
"I think we should re-visit this 'war of words' shall we say at the end of the season"
Could this be the start of a fierce rivalry between the Valkyries and the Bashers? It certainly looks that way!!

elephants

The Belgian Bashers are both "stoked" and "relieved" to finally secure the signature of The FARK Academy as their second assistant coach.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: elephants on January 06, 2012, 11:36:49 PM
The Belgian Bashers are both "stoked" and "relieved" to finally secure the signature of The FARK Academy as their second assistant coach.

It's a great honour to be on board of this exciting Franchise and with a very solid, experienced team I will be expecting pleasing results from the start. (In other words LE has built a gun team and were going to kick your arses)

The F.A.R.K.

Welcome to the Bashers Dan Nicholson

The F.A.R.K.

Bashers are excited to announce the addition of their no.2 ticket holder Miss Belgium. She is sure to attract many male fans to the Bashers home games

elephants

Haha good find. This in your favourites FARK?