Quote from: Ziplock on July 04, 2012, 02:04:30 PM
do you want a hand? I've got a fair amount of time on my hands atm :P
Well, PM me and Colli a Worlds side. :P

Ziplock

teams haven't been released yet :P

PowerBug

Ziplock

hey holz, clarification on trading next season-

since the trading period is before the draft, and we're delisting players post draft, does that mean that trades don't have to be 'equal'

for instance, does that mean that I could trade like lets say Connors ( :P ) and my first round pick for just Pendlebury? :P

(cause that would be an equal trade and all :P )

it just means that I would have to delist 1 less player at the end of the season?

Holz

Correct Zip and would you do Gibbs and cotchin for Connors.

Ziplock

Quote from: Holzman on July 07, 2012, 12:01:59 AM

shower dude, I don't know, I'd have to go over with my assistant coaches about that. We just feel connors has a big future at the club, and really feel like he's ready to step up into a leadership role.

LaHug

Quote from: Ziplock on July 07, 2012, 01:33:07 AM

shower dude, I don't know, I'd have to go over with my assistant coaches about that. We just feel connors has a big future at the club, and really feel like he's ready to step up into a leadership role.
As a Richmond supporter, I can confirm that he is joining the leadership group next season and might even be captain. Don't expect him to miss another game unless through injury!

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on July 07, 2012, 01:54:38 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on July 07, 2012, 01:33:07 AM

As a Richmond supporter, I can confirm that he is joining the leadership group next season and might even be captain. Don't expect him to miss another game unless through injury!

might have to add shuey to the deal than

Ziplock

Quote from: Ziplock on June 20, 2012, 07:11:24 PM
is there a list of the undrafted afl players?

it'd be interesting :P

does anyone know an easy way to do this? because if not I'm just going to get my afl list, then get the draft list and use ctrl-f :P

Holz

Just making the logos for thursday night for the teams that dont have it. My first shot at doing this and i only have paint so they are very average. PB i know you wanted a flag but i made you one anyway

LaHug

I'm very happy with that except for one little thing... The plural of "bison" is "bison" so we're actually Belarus Bison.

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on August 21, 2012, 03:46:23 PM
I'm very happy with that except for one little thing... The plural of "bison" is "bison" so we're actually Belarus Bison.

Interesting enough. The bison picture and the word bisons is copied from a US logo. All I did was change the colors add the flag and add the word Belarus.

LaHug

Quote from: Holzman on August 21, 2012, 04:17:48 PM
Quote from: LaHug on August 21, 2012, 03:46:23 PM

Interesting enough. The bison picture and the word bisons is copied from a US logo. All I did was change the colors add the flag and add the word Belarus.
Very strange... I guess that would be Americans being all different again with their language conventions :P. If it's too hard to change, I guess I'll begrudgingly suck it up.

Holz

not very good but what do you think LH

Torpedo10

Quote from: Holzman on August 21, 2012, 03:24:19 AM
Just making the logos for thursday night for the teams that dont have it. My first shot at doing this and i only have paint so they are very average. PB i know you wanted a flag but i made you one anyway

SPAIN (waiting on torp)

Just do the flag for me.  :) or the one in the Prelims thread.