Main Menu

EXV: Teams

Started by Holz, November 16, 2011, 05:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Another reminder to all coaches to keep teams updated :P

nostradamus

The Russian Roulettes are proud to announce that joining Boomz as an Assistant Coach will be m0nty  8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on December 03, 2011, 02:00:10 AM
Another reminder to all coaches to keep teams updated :P
I'm always too lazy but I'll update my post for the first time since I made it :P.

BGK

SCOTLAND'S SAVAGE SON'S

Backs: Lindsay Gilbee, Paul Duffield, Michael Doughty, Ryan Hargrave (Paul Puopolo, Tom Curran {F/B}, Simon Tunbridge {F/B})

Mids: Sam Mitchell, Jimmy Bartel, Kade Simpson, Hamish Hartlett (Anthony Miles, Anthony Morabito, Jared Polec, Sam Iles, Dion Prestia, Ed Curnow, Mitch Wallis, Tom Liberatore)

Rucks: Todd Goldstein (Ivan Maric, Corey Gault)

Forwards: Cyril Rioli, Kurt Tippet, Ricky Petterd, Gary Rohan (Kieran Harper, Brandon Matera, Jonathon Patton, Devon Smith {C/F}, Fraser McInnes)

I was wondering if someone could remove Grazz team post in this thread and in Scotland Savage Sons thread to avoid confusion.

Ziplock

is there a list of the undrafted afl players?

it'd be interesting :P

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on June 20, 2012, 07:11:24 PM

I havent made it, I could say to make things more interesting people should look up players they want and giving a list would make it too easy.

The real reason im too lazy to do it (at least right now i am)

BGK

Quote from: Holzman on June 20, 2012, 09:23:57 PM

I havent made it, I could say to make things more interesting people should look up players they want and giving a list would make it too easy.

I've actually started to put a bit of a spreadsheet together but it will take some time as I'm very lazy and get bored of doing it very quickly. Hahaha. I will post it up when I get it finished.

Ziplock

PowerBug

I want Jordan Gysberts and Sam Blease and Colin Garland.

MTTY

I've got a unique that may get DPP, that i'm thinking of drafting.

Ziplock

pb, are you trying to get burnt by blease in every comp possible?

PowerBug

Quote from: Ziplock on June 20, 2012, 10:50:58 PM
pb, are you trying to get burnt by blease in every comp possible?
Yes. :P I want him in Worlds too, gonna do some dicussing with Boomz at the end of the season.

Ziplock

Quote from: BGK on June 20, 2012, 09:55:23 PM

I've actually started to put a bit of a spreadsheet together but it will take some time as I'm very lazy and get bored of doing it very quickly. Hahaha. I will post it up when I get it finished.

how's this going kai?

BGK

Quote from: Ziplock on July 04, 2012, 12:37:17 AM
Quote from: BGK on June 20, 2012, 09:55:23 PM

how's this going kai?

Very slowly. Sorry I've been flat out. I'd forgotten about it. I will make an effort to get it done over the next week or so.

Ziplock

do you want a hand? I've got a fair amount of time on my hands atm :P