Main Menu

EXV: Teams

Started by Holz, November 16, 2011, 05:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Elephant's B-Bashers (that's right) are proud to announce roo boys! As there senior assistant. There have been whispers circulating that up to two more additions to the coaching panel could be made in the next 24 hours!

Torpedo10

The Spanish Stallions coach Torpedo10 is proud to announce that Master Q is now an assistant coach at the Spanish Stallions. Torpedo said He was very happy to get Master Q onto the coaching staff at the Stallions.

MTTY

The English Lions are pleased to inform the public and league that they have announced Purple 77 as an assistant coach.

meow meow

These team names are crazy. So I am going to contribute to the craziness. Utah has the Jazz. I'm going to pay homage to Sweden's influential bands like Opeth, Amon Amarth, In Flames, Dark Tranquility etc and name my team The Swedish Metal.

Backs -
Mids - Jobe Watson, Jack Redden, Ryan Griffen, Dustin Martin
Rucks -
Forwards -

meow meow

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 16, 2011, 05:29:38 PM
Iceland Polar Bears FTW.

I think you'll find that Iceland has no Polar Bears.

Iceland and Greenland are named the wrong way around. Iceland is covered in grass, Greenland is covered in ice.

elephants

Justin Bieber

Quote from: meow meow on November 18, 2011, 11:04:18 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on November 16, 2011, 05:29:38 PM
Iceland Polar Bears FTW.
I think you'll find that Iceland has no Polar Bears.

Iceland and Greenland are named the wrong way around. Iceland is covered in grass, Greenland is covered in ice.
I was wondering when somebody would pick that up ;). I wanted the Greenland Reindeers but instead they went to France (SC version) :P. I really want to go to Iceland as it's very nice and not covered in Ice ;). But who can deny those adorable bears :P. I'll bring Polar Bears over and teach them to live on grass :P.

Grazz

Quote from: elephants on November 22, 2011, 08:11:10 PM
Great name Grazza.

Thanx wanted something with a bit of ooomph to it lol.

Holz

Weren't you a fan of Hungary Hungry Hippos?

LaHug

Quote from: Holzman on November 22, 2011, 10:58:06 PM
Weren't you a fan of Hungary Hungry Hippos?
I'm an enormous fan and if I didn't already have a name, I'd take that one.

elephants

Welcome, Shaun Grigg and Patrick Dangerfield to the Belgian Bashers outfit.

LaHug

So, with MS Paint and a crappy program I found on the internet, I made a little team logo thing. I think you should all look at it (it's on the first page) and marvel in my awesome abilities.

Justin Bieber

Looks great Huggy 8). Very artistic!

LaHug

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 26, 2011, 04:43:55 PM
Despite the fact that I asked for praise, I will still take it :) Thanks!
I've actually become quite the pro at using free programs to make things. I made my brother's 21st invite with MS Paint, Word and pure talent ;)

Grazz

Quote from: LaHug on November 26, 2011, 06:32:31 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on November 26, 2011, 04:43:55 PM
Despite the fact that I asked for praise, I will still take it :) Thanks!
I've actually become quite the pro at using free programs to make things. I made my brother's 21st invite with MS Paint, Word and pure talent ;)

Good effort mate,now you got to make your jumper and shorts etc.