The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

I think all we need to use is common sense. If your pick(s) are coming up soon, and you aren't sure whether you'll be online, then either bid or pm someone those picks.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: PowerBug on November 14, 2011, 08:24:35 PM
I think all we need to use is common sense. If your pick(s) are coming up soon, and you aren't sure whether you'll be online, then either bid or pm someone those picks.

;D ;D

CrowsFan

Sao Paulo Pumas are Proud to Present Their Away/Clash Strip

Whilst the Pumas home shirt represents the colours and vibrancy of Brazil the away shirt will represent the city of Sao Paulo, using the colour scheme of red, white and black. The shirt is also designed in a more traditional style with no roaring Pumas or anything outlandish. Please welcome our models for the day, the two big men Sam Jacobs and Jono Griffin!

c4v3m4n

A journalist present at the Pumas press conference, asks, "Hey boys, how do you feel about wearing suspenders?"

lol.

Very different CF. Still at least it's not as bad as Ossie's though.  ;D

CrowsFan

Haha they would be very odd suspenders if they stopped halfway down the shirt :P
I feel it is kinda more of a heritage shirt than an away shirt, but needed something different since you designed the London Royals to be yellow too ;)

PowerBug

My shirt is clearly the best, a mix between the port magpies and north melbourne rubbish strip. ;D

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 14, 2011, 08:48:12 PM
Haha they would be very odd suspenders if they stopped halfway down the shirt :P
I feel it is kinda more of a heritage shirt than an away shirt, but needed something different since you designed the London Royals to be yellow too ;)

There's only so many colour schemes and designs you can have...  ;)

...there's bound to be a clash here and there.

Quote from: PowerBug on November 14, 2011, 08:55:51 PM
My shirt is clearly the best, a mix between the port magpies and north melbourne rubbish strip. ;D

I must say PB, I really like your guernsey. Probably due to the bias, but also due to the simplistic nature.

CrowsFan

Mine has a giant Puma head on it so clearly the best :P

CrowsFan

You would have thought that by getting 4 picks in today before 9am that we would be in for a good day of picking, but I guess not :(

Maca24

My guernseys are complete! Thanks to C4 for his tremendous work.
Come check them out in the Mighty Mexican thread ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 14, 2011, 08:57:19 PM
Mine has a giant Puma head on it so clearly the best :P
I still stand that Reindeers will Rein supreme ;). Nice way to get the Kids into the game in France :P.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Maca24 on November 14, 2011, 10:52:27 PM
Very nice guernseys maca. I have 3 different guernseys, check them out in my thread ;)
Designed by me, with a little fixing up from c4 :)

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 14, 2011, 11:10:56 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on November 14, 2011, 10:52:27 PM
Very nice guernseys maca. I have 3 different guernseys, check them out in my thread ;)
Designed by me, with a little fixing up from c4 :)

pothead

i will take a second ruckman and go with jonathon giles

c4v3m4n

Quote from: pothead on November 15, 2011, 12:02:46 AM
i will take a second ruckman and go with jonathon giles

Very nice choice. I had him high on my list.

He has performed well for GWS already, and will continue to do so in 2012.