The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Maca24 on November 13, 2011, 07:32:01 PM
Quote from: Holzman on November 13, 2011, 07:27:33 PM
I wish there was a DT one, i would make one but im not sure people would be as interested with this comp. Would you guys have any interest in that, if i making one i would hope it would get a simular amount of interest as this comp. Maybee guys like Ziplock and Windy will join.
Don't think you should, as it would overshadow this..
Best to stick to one in respect of Ossie.

yeah im going to ask ossie, I extremely doubt it would overshadow it though the original is always better even if it is SC. Plus i was planning on getting guys who arent involved in this comp to play as im sure there are heaps who would have liked to but missed out.

ossie85

Blessing - not that you needed it - is given.

Only request different cities/countries :)

Holz

Quote from: ossie85 on November 13, 2011, 07:50:29 PM

I will let people pick their own cities, but the rule will be no current cities allowed from your version. I might change it to World 10s so there doesn't have to be as many picks.  To give it some distinguishing features and mainly to make it easier to tell the difference i might make it Europe 10s.

I was looking at Belgrade Bombers personally, not sure if that's abit offensive though if anyone has any knowledge of serbia.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Holzman on November 13, 2011, 07:54:30 PM

I will let people pick their own cities, but the rule will be no current cities allowed from your version. I might change it to World 10s so there doesn't have to be as many picks.

I was looking at Belgrade Bombers personally, not sure if that's abit offensive though if anyone has any knowledge of serbia.

I'd personally stear clear of using the Bombers in any European countries.

Perhaps the Iraqi Bombers?  :-X

Holz

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 13, 2011, 07:56:46 PM
Quote from: Holzman on November 13, 2011, 07:54:30 PM

I will let people pick their own cities, but the rule will be no current cities allowed from your version. I might change it to World 10s so there doesn't have to be as many picks.

I'd personally stear clear of using the Bombers in any European countries.

Perhaps the Iraqi Bombers?  :-X

yeah im thinking its abit in poor taste considering it was bombed in the 90s, sounded cool though.

Maca24

Well if you check the last line of my club song.
"We love our Nachos and Tacos!"  :-X :P

ossie85

I'll commit to Dom Cassississississi with 18 also ;)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 13, 2011, 08:12:01 PM
Just to be different, Im going to make a bid that probably won't work but who knows? It worked for ossie and jude bolton, I bid mark seaby with my 18th pick

He's not a young ruckman....  ???

Holz

Just to be different, Im going to make a bid that probably won't work but who knows? It worked for ossie and jude bolton, I bid mark seaby with my 18th pick

you wont get him with that pick :)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Holzman on November 13, 2011, 08:14:30 PM

you wont get him with that pick :)

Care to place a higher bid then Holz?  ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on November 13, 2011, 08:13:46 PM
I'll commit to Dom Cassississississi with 18 also ;)
Good Luck Oss ;).

roo boys!

Like I said earlier, I'm not geting involved in the bidding just yet, because in a way I think it points out players that you found that other managers might have missed.. :-\

c4v3m4n

I'll place a bid on James McDonald from GWS, I'll take him with my final pick, whatever that is.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: roo boys! on November 13, 2011, 08:20:24 PM
Like I said earlier, I'm not geting involved in the bidding just yet, because in a way I think it points out players that you found that other managers might have missed.. :-\

It's the reason I haven't been doing it too RB. I've got a shortlist of ~30 players that still haven't been picked that I'd be happy with, and I aint sharing any of them.

By the way, McDonald doesn't count, but i'm still bidding on him. :P

PowerBug

Quote from: roo boys! on November 13, 2011, 08:20:24 PM
I think i've got some players that others have missed. As i have an excel spreadsheet open which has 4 lists (each position)  of remaining players (I delete them as they are picked) in order of SC average.

Very close to getting the player i'm after.