The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

The media have been called to a press conference at the World 15s head-quarters in Geneva.

Islander captain Chris Judd arrives with supporter Stephen Kernahan in tow.

"I would like to make a short statement. The player group has lost confidence in the coaching staff. The World 15s are an exciting opportunity and feel it needs the full-time attention of a coach committed to our cause. As such The Islanders will be seeking a new coach."

"Communication has been poor, and we feel we are missing out on the best talent. We are in discussions with a new coach, and an announcement will be made shortly."

Later in the day AFL boss Andrew Demetriou refused to be bought into the controversy.

"The AFL is the AFL, and the W15s are the W15s. I won't comment on them, and they don't comment on the AFL."

PowerBug

Quote from: Master Q on November 07, 2011, 09:34:45 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 07, 2011, 05:36:28 PM
Quote from: FisherSaints on November 07, 2011, 05:33:27 PM
I will ring him soon guys, and find out if he still wants to do it, I think on either today or tomorrow he has basketball
Its getting ridiculous, we could have gotten a lot more picks. Ask him if he wants to keep continuing in the draft or should we find a new coach.
I'm always available. Although I lost track of the draft  :P
I was going to put you forward Q. Just look at the first page. Everything is there. :)

c4v3m4n

I too would like to put my name forward as the new coach.  :D

Holz

Daniel Kerr if he stays on the park he is a gun who can easily average 100, but that's a big if.

Boomz

lol ossie you might want to delete your quote coz he changed it :P

Holz

Quote from: Boomz on November 08, 2011, 02:07:59 PM
lol ossie you might want to delete your quote coz he changed it :P

im probably going for him next pick and its really only you guys and BB who can take him anyway.

Boomz

True. Never been in my plans. Too old.

CrowsFan

Kerr was taken in round 5 holz ::)

ossie85

Kerr already taken... Will assume your original pick unless told otherwise...

Holz

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 08, 2011, 02:19:50 PM
Kerr was taken in round 5 holz ::)

haha didn't even look up that far, there is no way he should have been taken that high. back to Burgoyne i guess than

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on November 08, 2011, 09:03:31 AM

The 3rd giant picked!

HP picks NATHAN JONES

Holzman is up
Cheers Oss :). Happy to get a 89 average midfielder this late who is still young 8).

bomberboy0618

Rhyce Shaw.
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

ossie85

Harry O'Brien for me plz.

And sorry Holz, I'm locking in Burgoyne for you....

Boomz

I'll take Heath Hocking & Scott Selwood.

CrowsFan

O'Brien is very disappointed he is not coming back to his country of birth ossie! >:(