The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Maca24 on November 05, 2011, 10:24:40 PM
You post it in here.
Okay, i think i'll use it just for the sake of using it. I lock in Geelong youngster Billie Smedts for my 16th pick. :)

CrowsFan

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on November 05, 2011, 07:24:37 PM
I think I'd better make my pick. I'm very surprised that this bloke hasn't been taken yet, still young and had a pretty good season this year, from the Melbourne Demons I take: Jordie McKenzie.
He was high on my list, was thinking of locking him not for my next pick but the one after :P.

Maca24

I think this idea of meows is pointless :P

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 05, 2011, 10:30:54 PM
That's 108 picks away!
So?? Just for the fun of it :)

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 05, 2011, 10:31:07 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on November 05, 2011, 07:24:37 PM
I think I'd better make my pick. I'm very surprised that this bloke hasn't been taken yet, still young and had a pretty good season this year, from the Melbourne Demons I take: Jordie McKenzie.
He was high on my list, was thinking of locking him not for my next pick but the one after :P.
Haha :P I couldn't believe he lasted this long.

roo boys!

ARGHHH PB! >:( Thought I had managed to snare Jordie but one pick before me...ONE! :'(

Am I able to change my picks in the morning? I will take them now but once I have access to a computer (with my list of players) can I change them? Providing the players I want to change to aren't taken.

I have decided to modify one of my picks.

I am going to pick a real tough nut from Hawthorn, who can score very well when he's on:

I take, from the Hawthorn Hawks:
Jordan Lewis

And from the West Coast Eagles:
Andrew Embley

CrowsFan

A nice combo of young and old RB. Hill still needs to bulk up a bit I feel before he can become a consistent, he averaged 84 from his first 16 games this year, but his final 6 games only averaged 58...

ossie85

RB you have until PB picks to change your picks.....

Holz

hopefully the draft can pick up to the pace it was a week ago, i have a guy i really want in my team left, lets hope he doesnt get taken.

roo boys!

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 06, 2011, 12:36:24 AM
A nice combo of young and old RB. Hill still needs to bulk up a bit I feel before he can become a consistent, he averaged 84 from his first 16 games this year, but his final 6 games only averaged 58...
Yeah consistency is the real issue. I'm contemplating changing my pick(s) but not quite sure yet. Will do a bit more research.

I changed my Hill pick to Jordan Lewis :)

Had another player I was tossing up to pick instead of Embley (a younger player) but I think I'll stick with Embley and hope the other one falls to me.

ossie85

I'll bid on Jude Bolton for my Round 14 pick

PowerBug is up!

roo boys!

I was considering Bolton but couldn't have both him and Embley over 30 IMO.

PowerBug

Yes, i'm watching Jude Bolton very carefully, especially if he's a C/F.
Unlucky Rb :P He will be a very good player in the years to come.

I have a list of who i want, and in what order i want them, although despite none of them being taken, i think i'll not listen to my own list. I take, from the Gold Coast Suns:

Trent McKenzie.

Also, ossie i've noticed that the Round Stats haven't been coming up lately. You been busy??

ossie85

lol PB! Will show some a bit later :)

CANNON!

PowerBug

Quote from: ossie85 on November 06, 2011, 09:53:12 AM

lol PB! Will show some a bit later :)

CANNON!
Yep, gone with the CANNON!!!! He showed something last season, and it means i get both McKenzies one after the other :)