The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

very risky but im going to pick up troy Chaplin even though everyone i asked told me to go another player.

Justin Bieber

Lets go with a potential for BIG things in the AFL. I'm going to take the risk on Daniel Rich with his GOLDEN Left foot.

ossie85

Nice!

Well I should pick the next best defender for FisherSaints, but unfortunately that is Leon Davis. Given the uncertainty, I'll go with the next one which is

DANIEL MERRETT

Maca24

Justin Bieber

CrowsFan

As wondering when Rich would go. Dropped out of the spot light due to Rockliff and Redden

MajorLazer

Would anyone be able to take my picks for me? Will be away til Tuesday and Ossie already has to take others picks.

Holz

Quote from: MajorLazer on October 29, 2011, 11:03:04 PM
Would anyone be able to take my picks for me? Will be away til Tuesday and Ossie already has to take others picks.

do you mean you give a list or do you want people to pick the best players they think for your team

MajorLazer

Quote from: Holzman on October 29, 2011, 11:04:12 PM

do you mean you give a list or do you want people to pick the best players they think for your team
I'll give a list, but just need someone to take the picks for me.

Boomz

Quote from: MajorLazer on October 29, 2011, 11:04:42 PM

I can

MajorLazer

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 29, 2011, 11:05:36 PM
Quote from: MajorLazer on October 29, 2011, 11:04:42 PM

I can
Ok cool thanks Boomzie. I'll PM you with the list very soon.

Maca24

Quote from: Holzman on October 29, 2011, 10:13:37 PM
very risky but im going to pick up troy Chaplin even though everyone i asked told me to go another player.
No!!! he was mine behind Johncock  >:(
No flowering defenders left.
Give me 5mins to have a look for my pick.

Maca24

Sam the Spud Gilbert  :(

No better defenders lol.

meow meow

Quote from: Maca24 on October 29, 2011, 11:24:07 PM

No better defenders lol.

Yeah there is. You just have to know where to look. Like Ireland.

Martin Clarke

Maca24

He totally escaped me as he wasn't on the fanplanner list  >:(

meow meow

Gilbert is a good choice though. Clarke hasn't outscored him in the past. But I think with Leon gone and Johnson always injured, there is a spot for Clarke in the best 22 as a running defender. Buckley was okay, but Clarke has potential on his side and he is a great kick - which is supercoach gold.