World 15s (SC) - New Draft Game

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 05:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

And that's all she wrote!

I get left with the Magpies by default. Not rigged! Honest

bomberboy0618

Justin Bieber

So we can only trade players one week a year? What about if we do it once every 3 months. Means we can jump on those who's sprung up out of nowhere and all?

ossie85

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2011, 10:29:26 PM
So we can only trade players one week a year? What about if we do it once every 3 months. Means we can jump on those who's sprung up out of nowhere and all?

But every player will be selected. So if a player does spring out of nowhere, who would trade him?

Though will leave it to the masses to decide. Prefer to leave it as close as to the real thing as possible though

CrowsFan

I agree with os. Just do the trading once a year. The week after the actual trade week :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on October 17, 2011, 10:31:13 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2011, 10:29:26 PM
But every player will be selected. So if a player does spring out of nowhere, who would trade him?

Though will leave it to the masses to decide. Prefer to leave it as close as to the real thing as possible though
My bad! Misread the opening post, thinking we'd only be drafting 15 players each rather than playing them :-[. Understand then if we are to draft them all. Good luck getting it over anytime soon! These drafts take ages :(.

ossie85

Yeah I know! Might introduce a "random" option at a certain point maybe? Where players get randomly distributed after a certain amount of picks?

MajorLazer

I wish I could change my team name to the Cairo Sand. :P

ossie85

Quote from: MajorLazer on October 17, 2011, 11:05:13 PM
I wish I could change my team name to the Cairo Sand. :P

Cairo Sands and I'll do it :)

MajorLazer

Boomz

No offence to your nickname/mascot ideas or anythign Ossie but could I change my team name to the Tokyo Samurai? :)

ossie85

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 22, 2011, 02:00:35 AM
No offence to your nickname/mascot ideas or anythign Ossie but could I change my team name to the Tokyo Samurai? :)

No probs! Anyone else?

Justin Bieber

I want to change the Parisian Blues but not sure to what :P.

meow meow

Can I not only change my mascot, but change my country? I want to move to Stockholm and become the Vikings.

ossie85

Quote from: meow meow on October 22, 2011, 12:12:43 PM
Can I not only change my mascot, but change my country? I want to move to Stockholm and become the Vikings.

What's a world with a Russia? They have this guy.

Don't disappoint Vladimir