Main Menu

REAL collingwood supporters only

Started by Usman, September 24, 2011, 12:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usman

i hate collingwood as much as the next guy very openly (because of the supporters) but i know there are a few realistic, not arrogant Colingwood supporters out there and i would like to know what they are feeling after last nights game. Probably lucky to get home. Are you guys less confident since you only just won and now have many injury concerns like Jolly, Reid Maxwell and Johnson or are you more confident after your boys showed such a gutsy effort?

ossie85

I was horribly pessimistic about the Hawks final, and always thought it would be a struggle. I'm actually more confident next week now, and think that was the Pies bad game (a bit like the drawn grand final last year).

But not taking anything for granted.

North Melbournes Finest

Haha not sure you could feel more comfortable about next week after that performance, just shows me that you guys aren't playing near your best footy at the moment, and if you play like last night against Geelong you'll lose by 10 goals not win.

C-Dogg

as malthouse said after the game last night, that alot of players havn't played much footy lately, weather it was through injury or suspension, it nearly took its toll last night

H.SHAW, MAXWELL, WELLINGHAM, DAWES, THOMAS, just to name a few have missed abit of footy lately, and they havnt all played together nearly all year, i just hope it all jells next week against geelong ( or hopefully westcoast)

Yes we were very very lucky to get out of that one last night, and the hawks probably deserved the win more but heyyyyyyy we will take that everyday of the week like any other supporter out there, and i think we are still in good stead to win back to back flags, and in my opinion if the hawks had of won last night, i feel that they have already played there grand final caz they would of been mentally tired to come up again for the 4th week in a row this finals series ( unless wce managed to win today )